• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTwoTee

Banned
9532__7564__lazar_markovic_signing_06_513X396.jpg

Nice twist on the lean.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Currently I think Arsenal will mount a serious challenge next year

But then the fuck do I know about football?

Hixx

So this is kind of insane. City are not included since the stadium, etc. rights are included in one lump sponsorship payment.

Top Shirt Deals

Code:
Team	        Sponsor	            Avg. Annual Value
Man United	GM (Chevrolet)	        $80 million
Barcelona	Qatar Airways	        $45 million
Bayern Munich	Deutsche Telekom	$40 million
Real Madrid	Emirates	        $39 million
Liverpool	Standard Chartered	$31 million
Sunderland	Invest in Africa	$31 million

Sunderland?!

#massive

We only had them for a year, think it was about £8m we got in the end.

Bidvest earns us more. Not that we actually spend money these days.

We've won our game of LazarQuest

Now onto buying that Rolls Reus we've had our eye on

Quite happy with the Markovic price if he's as much of a #topprospect as reported. rvy and Lambda seem pretty confident that he's destined for big things, so I'm satisfied.

cilonen

I'm still not a fan of that Warrior kit LFC folks, sorry :-(

Has it gone down OK with the fans or are they undecided too?

Edit:

Currently I think Arsenal will mount a serious challenge next year

But then the fuck do I know about football?

I was convinced they were going to win the title last September.

I'm still not a fan of that Warrior kit LFC folks, sorry :-(

Has it gone down OK with the fans or are they undecided too?

Massive downgrade over the first 2 Warrior homekits which used to do a good job of negating the the absolute lunacy of the second and third kits, but after like 1 game nobody will care what it looks like

LTWheels

The boss told Liverpoolfc.com: "This is an exciting signing for us and one that improves our squad, in terms of attacking options, for the coming season.

"He was hugely impressive for Benfica last season and has proved he has the ability to produce the goods in European competition as well, which will be important for us.

"Lazar is flexible to play a number of positions, but I like the way he attacks games and is always positive and looking to make something happen. He will fit in with the way we play at Liverpool.

"Getting him at such a young age is also very pleasing for us, because we will be able to work with him to develop his talent within our group and improve him even further.

"He is the sort of character who is hungry to get better and progress; this is what we look for in players."

Suen

Hummels should have gone to Barca if Barca weren't busy bringing in weasels and smuggling children.

Madrid-GAF, any other news than Kroos joining Madrid? Speaking of Kroos I'm still not convinced he'll replace Alonso's position but I hope he proves me wrong.

genuinely gonna miss Marko. top talent, amazing potential. unless a catastrophe happens, by the time he's 25 he should be spoken of in the same terms as the all time greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom