• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Besler (USA centre back) says we're wanting to sign him. Seemed okay at the World Cup and has DAT PASS COMPLETION which will arouse Poyet's massive cock.

I dunno if you were here for it, but we debated which PL manager had the biggest piece, Poyet won hands down.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bsq76eSCYAAthYO.jpg

Woodward just won the Dutch version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire hosted by LVG and that's the publicity photo.

darknil

It could be much worse. You could be a Napoli supporter, like me, watching Bigon traveling door-to-door across Europe, begging for midfielders on loan. Or a Juventino, staring into the apocalypse.

Hey, have you heard anything about Armero? He was on loan, will you reject him again? :(

Tc91

Marotta, Juve CEO: "Vidal is our player, big clubs asked for him but he'll stay and he's happy here. We’ve never put him up for sale"

:lol

18 December Ferguson: "You don't think we'd get into a contract with that mob, do you? Jesus Christ. I wouldn't sell them a virus"

It could be much worse. You could be a Napoli supporter, like me, watching Bigon traveling door-to-door across Europe, begging for midfielders on loan. Or a Juventino, staring into the apocalypse.

Have you heard about the up and coming English midfielder Tom 'The Gladiator' Cleverly?

He can pass either sideways or backwards and has a 91% completion rate. You won't find many midfielders with better stats than that.

darknil

We sold him back to Udinese. He blamed his status at Napoli on Benitez's supposed dislike of him.

Eh, you're right, even here in Colombia we didn't trust his level, it was a nice surprise in the WC.

Apart from that, I can only find rumours telling that he could move to Southampton or.. Arsenal

my local chinese does this chicken curry, all it is, is chicken, rice and onions, and the onion pieces are huge, they must give you a whole onion in a single person portion. HATE ONIONS. I've seen crisps smaller than the onion pieces they give you.

Nicktendo86

I like pretty much all veg except for mushrooms and courgettes.
Courgettes are lovely, but need to be cooked well.

Mushrooms are not vegetables. Not technicality I think? Anyway they are amazing. Could eat a bowl of garlic mushrooms all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom