• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I'll PM you some images of my next movement. They are silky smooth and long like ET's finger in a brown silk glove.

iM2hUbwqVSnky.gif

Patriots7

I don't like vegetables. I'll take peppers, potatoes and some kale every now and then.

Onions are absolutely the worst though. I love green onions and replace every recipe that calls for onions with them. Problem solved.

WJD

Of the vegetables I've eaten this year:

Sweet potato - 10/10
Carrots - 7/10
Green beans - 8/10
Onion - 6/10
Mushroom - 2/10
Potato (New) - 5/10
Potato (Roasted) - 9/10
Peas - 8/10
Parsnips - 6/10
Butternut squash - 9/10
Brussel sprouts - 4/10
Cauliflower - 5/10
Broccoli - 7/10
Sweetcorn - 8/10
Pepper - 8/10

Salvadora

Lots of pictures of Diaby in training.

Should be wrapped in cotton wool until the trip to Anfield and then he can go back to being injured.

Esch

Banned
All vegetables are wonderful except for okra which puts me off because of the hairs and high seed content but even that's decent if it's stewed with something or deep fried.

L1NETT

Thought the Peas 2 wasn't as good as the first

Sweet Potato sounds too silly and convoluted, won't be eating that

Roast Potatoes with Goose Fat are tremendous WJD m8, deserves a 10/10.

Have you heard about the up and coming English midfielder Tom 'The Gladiator' Cleverly?

He can pass either sideways or backwards and has a 91% completion rate. You won't find many midfielders with better stats than that.
We are not worthy.

Sell him to Russia or China.

Eh, you're right, even here in Colombia we didn't trust his level, it was a nice surprise in the WC.

Apart from that, I can only find rumours telling that he could move to Southampton or.. Arsenal
I haven't seen any rumors about him in the last couple weeks. I'd be shocked if Arsenal seriously wants him. He had a surprisingly impressive WC, and that may earn him a spot somewhere decent, but I don't think he'll be going to any of the big-spending clubs. Maybe Inter will buy him or something.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
BBC Sport reporting Vidal is not happening

Who the fuck do we focus our muppetry on now

I love how there's conflicting reports regarding Moreno, deal has collapsed, no waitt, still on going, collapsed, ongoing. It's like the hokey cokey of transfers.

Gambit

An invisibility that helped you win the world cup and us the FA cup.

Ok, I'll go once more, since it gives me a chance to say why I love this particular German team so much now. The heroes switched from game to game.

Everyone was saying Kroos and Hummels had a phenomenal world cup, but in the final they both underperfomed. That's when others like Boateng and Götze stepped up. Özil is among them, and I think he was very good in the final.

Of course, at the moment I am still basking in the afterglow and could not find fault with any of the players.

I think the World Cup has relieved these players of a huge amount of pressure. No longer fearing to be nearly-men for their whole career. They've won the biggest title there is, now they don't have to prove anything anymore. If Robben is anything to go by after the CL win, then these players will now play on another level altogether.

The same is hopefully true for Özil.

Suen

More talks about James coming to Madrid. We won't play him as a winger with Bale and Ronaldo occupying both spots. Di Maria was fairly successful playing in center midfield last season and I suppose that's most likely where James will be playing as well. I don't see us buying Kroos, James and Navas without anyone leaving. Morata, Lopez and Khedira are leaving so that takes some burden off but if James is coming I think one of Benz/Di Maria has to go if we plan to use all of them in a CM position. There's no way we're paying such a huge amount of money to have him as some second option. I could also see Benz being backup with James getting his spot
(of course not, Benz is Florentino's boy)
and Di Maria being backup or rotating with Bale......not that I think Di Maria would accept that.

Imagine if we buy James and Ancelotti puts him in a more defensive position like he did with Isco.

moon-face-jpg.60864

Rad-

Playing FM with United, I just sold Rafael for 46 million to Madrid, Kagawa for 24 million to Dortmund and Cleverley for 15 million to Arsenal. I'm way better at this than Woodward.

Though I tried to sign Vidal as well but couldn't. :lol

omgkitty

So I watched Under the Skin last night, and I don't know if we have any Scottish members in here, but fuck they do not speak English. It's supposed to be English, but I couldn't understand a damn word they said. Good think none of the dialogue in the film was important.

Gambit

More talks about James coming to Madrid. We won't play him as a winger with Bale and Ronaldo occupying both spots. Di Maria was fairly successful playing in center midfield last season and I suppose that's most likely where James will be playing as well. I don't see us buying Kroos, James and Navas without anyone leaving. Morata, Lopez and Khedira are leaving so that takes some burden off but if James is coming I think one of Benz/Di Maria has to go if we plan to use all of them in a CM position. There's no way we're paying such a huge amount of money to have him as some second option. I could also see Benz being backup with James getting his spot
(of course not, Benz is Florentino's boy)
and Di Maria being backup or rotating with Bale......not that I think Di Maria would accept that.

Imagine if we buy James and Ancelotti puts him in a more defensive position like he did with Isco.

I think Real will regret selling Di Maria, if they do. IMO he was the link that made it all work. Not sure James can do that atm, though as an individual player I rate him more highly.

Anyway, James will be THE next superstar. Of course, Real wants/needs him.

Suen

I think Real will regret selling Di Maria, if they do. IMO he was the link that made it all work. Not sure James can do that atm, though as an individual player I rate him more highly.

Anyway, James will be THE next superstar. Of course, Real wants/needs him.
People are saying it's just ADM playing games and that he wants his salary raised. If that's it just pay him. He was nearly consistent in all his games last season and did an amazing job. With the players we have James does sound like a stupid signing......and even if we do manage to fit him in somewhere I think it's still stupid.

James will be the next superstar sure. Isco will (was to?) be the next superstar as well, look where he ended up :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom