• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marotta:"In my experience it's the player that decides his future. Just yesterday Vidal expressed his happiness to continue at Juve"

Yes, just yesterday, before Conte left and you hired Italian Moyes.

Marotta, Juve CEO: "Vidal is our player, big clubs asked for him but he'll stay and he's happy here. We’ve never put him up for sale"

25th June 2014
Athletic Bilbao have turned down a €36m (£29m) bid from Manchester United for midfielder Ander Herrera, the Spanish club confirmed.

26th June 2014
Manchester United is delighted to announce that, after triggering the buy-out clause in his contract on Tuesday, it has signed Spanish central midfielder Ander Herrera from Athletic Club in Bilbao, pending the receipt of the International Transfer Certificate. He joins on a four-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

5XwzUSk.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Clegg

Marotta:"In my experience it's the player that decides his future. Just yesterday Vidal expressed his happiness to continue at Juve"

Yes, just yesterday, before Conte left and you hired Italian Moyes.
"Player decides his future". *Vidal leaves*

Marotta: Sorry m7s. Nothing I could do. He wanted to go.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
UnitedGaf D:

We are reaching true muppetry when "He is not for sale, United dont want him" = "Welcome to Old Trafford Vidal"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Literally everyone whould say they'd love to play for United/Madrid/Bayern/whatever.

It's what comes NEXT that part that matters.

EVERYONE ignored the 2nd part of the interview :lol

Anyway, Conte leaving is a game changer, I wouldn't stay tbh.

Clegg

I don't think we'll sign Vidal but I also don't believe Marotta when he says they haven't discussed a possible transfer.

GorillaJu

The sad part about the Utd muppetry is that even though everyone will say "no it's just tongue in cheek, we know Vidal isn't coming," that's just a shallow veneer over a deep lake of insatiable lust and bullish hope.

Stubo

Any transfer comments made by a manager, always remember "I wouldn't sell that mob a virus"

I don't mind if it's true though, Juve deserve better than this.

Meier

I'm sorry, but if even half of what Marotta said is true - that it was entirely Conte's decision based on his lack of motivation & energy - then the knife is Conte's and it's in our back.

Well, whatever the case may be -- I'm sorry for you guys. Hopefully Allegri does better with this second chance at coaching a legendary team.

Crushing to see what's going on at Juve.. Damn that sucks for their fans.

If Gala gets Pirlo and Madrid gets Pogba.. That's a wrap for Roma to take the title.

Zabojnik

There is no doubt in my mind that the chances of Vidal leaving have increased since yesterday, no matter what MarryCunt says.

I need something to take my mind off things. How bad can Transcendence really be?

EDIT: Thanks Meier! <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks Meier

The sad part about the Utd muppetry is that even though everyone will say "no it's just tongue in cheek, we know Vidal isn't coming," that's just a shallow veneer over a deep lake of insatiable lust and bullish hope.

"Sorry Juve :("

*one page later*

------RVP--
Adnan-Rppmy-Mata
----Vidal-Herrara---

Rikkun

EVERYONE ignored the 2nd part of the interview :lol

Anyway, Conte leaving is a game changer, I wouldn't stay tbh.

Truthfact
They tried to buy Marchisio for.. two years? Go for that triplete Utd pls.
Marchisio is the last I'd sell even tho he'd be godly in PL
Crushing to see what's going on at Juve.. Damn that sucks for their fans.

If Gala gets Pirlo and Madrid gets Pogba.. That's a wrap for Roma to take the title.
That's a wrap for Roma, period.
Conte struggled at first to keep the players motivated, now in the 4th year it is even harder and Allegri doesn't have the verve to do it.

Clegg

because he's saying Vidal is staying?
the retweets are embarrassing hahaha. What the hell is he doing
I can understand wanting to give two fingers to people on twitter who called him an idiot etc. but he's a journo at a respected paper. He should just ignore it.

Hixx

Matt Besler (USA centre back) says we're wanting to sign him. Seemed okay at the World Cup and has DAT PASS COMPLETION which will arouse Poyet's massive cock.

You all talking about transfers and I'm here, just watching the ceiling waiting for a proper CB for Barcelona.
It could be much worse. You could be a Napoli supporter, like me, watching Bigon traveling door-to-door across Europe, begging for midfielders on loan. Or a Juventino, staring into the apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom