• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Bsqj2g8CUAIMQBo.jpg:large

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Curious lack of links towards any midfielder other than Vidal. Think a signing from out of left field is going to happen and then we'll be done.

Genuinely would not surprise me if there were no more signings

Nicktendo86

Just had a look a the the Jamie Jackson retweets, hilarious. Scary amount of peolle write 'your' instead of 'you're' tough, what's wrong with people?

Meier

wtf, Markovic won Partizan Belgrade's Player of the Year award at the age of 17?

Not that uncommon for very young players to start in Serbia and Croatia (Halelivoc and Kovacic recently at Dinamo) even at big teams. Kind of cool really. Great accomplishment though just the same -- Markovic looks like he'll be a great player.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsrRkGIIgAE_Gkz.jpg:large[IMG]

Even our women team gets better Adidas kits than everyone else[/QUOTE]

That one 3rd from the left. Interesting looking woman.

theapg

Quick question. How do you Americans watch games? Is there a website that you use that is either free or subscription based?

It's good...but not as much as people say.

I saw it in theaters (matinee), and it was packed full of kids. This little Asian girl in the seat to my immediatel left starts BAWLING during one of the scenes, which I won't spoil...but you'll know when you see it.

There was no sound from the movie, so all you could hear is this little Asian girl howling, tears streaming down her face, napkin sopping wet. The whole theater turns towards her (and me), and I just start laughing.

The movie was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom