• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

You know how media outlets do lists of the players to watch out for in the new season? Usually they're comprised of young starlets or new signings from foreign shores who you may not have paid much attention to before. Here is Owen Hargreaves' list:

Yaya
Van Persie
Rooney
Ozil
Fabregas

Thanks Hargo.

rvy

Banned
1f560c2a56fcd95dac8b779364067fc1.jpg

United have died.

You know how media outlets do lists of the players to watch out for in the new season? Usually they're comprised of young starlets or new signings from foreign shores who you may not have paid much attention to before. Here is Owen Hargreaves' list:

Yaya
Van Persie
Rooney
Ozil
Fabregas

Thanks Hargo.

He literally could not have given it a single moment of thought.

Jarnet87

tumblr_mmukx8L4Ej1sr17m7o1_500.gif

I wanted Toni so bad at United, but it was never meant to be. He'd just be turned into a sideways passing shell of himself, the hope in his eyes would be gone. Be free now Toni, shine bright.

jesalr

"If they wanted me, I would probably have said 'yes'," De Boer told local Amsterdam news channel, Amstel Television 5.

"I was really close to a move to Tottenham, but they chose Pochettino."

"It's the same in a corporate company," he added. "Eventually the board will vote and they came out with Pochettino."

How do I feel about this?

Usho, Scum, guys? Help! HOW DO I FEEL?

wedward

Southampton will probably fight pretty hard to keep Schneiderlin.

The man wants CL though so it's hard to blame him.

They have Cork and Wanyamamama. Let him go.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Does anyone here buy FUT coins? Is there a recognised best seller? Every fifa steam pimps a different one, I would not do this but I literally cannot buy fifa bucks in the store, its been down on pc for five days.

Feorax

Jordan Ibe is boss.

He's going to be some player.

Does anyone here buy FUT coins? Is there a recognised best seller? Every fifa steam pimps a different one, I would not do this but I literally cannot buy fifa bucks in the store, its been down on pc for five days.

Tried this today for the first time. Used MMOGA, got 100k for just over £3, and was delivered within a couple of mins. No idea if that's typical of the service, but I was happy enough.

oblak141617576.jpg

appreciate everything he did for us, wish him the best at Atletico. 16 million for a GK his age and talent is a bargain.

and speaking of Atletico, they're pushing to "steal" spanish striker Rodrigo away from Valencia.

Meier

oblak141617576.jpg

appreciate everything he did for us, wish him the best at Atletico. 16 million for a GK his age and talent is a bargain.

I was shocked when it came out last week they were activating his clause that it was that low (relatively). I would have expected it to be in line with a typical outfield starter (35-40m).

rvy

Banned
oblak141617576.jpg

and speaking of Atletico, they're pushing to "steal" spanish striker Rodrigo away from Valencia.

Kill me now.

Do it.

END THIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE.

@Yurt-chan, Myles Kennedy is a bum.

Barzul

Joel Downings ‏@joeldownings 4m
Don't understand why everyone keeps going on about Vidal when we have Cleverley - a far more complete midfielder. #MUFC

Bargaining stage.

Slizz

Cleverley is going to blossom and make the leap to GOD once again. LvG is gonna clang his brass balls on his dome till he gets sorted out.

Clegg

Last few weeks of the transfer window will be jokes.

Liverpool gaf begging for a top class striker, Spurs gaf begging for Liverpools top class striker, Farid insisting there's nothing wrong with bringing in six on loan players for Evertons starting 11, and United bros beginning to think that ' y'know what, Khedira wouldn't be so bad a signing after all'.

K1LLER7

Gaal has just watched Cleverley in training. He is impressed. Young was another who impressed with his crossing of the ball. Anderson arrived late with a chocolate donut in hand.

K1LLER7

Last few weeks of the transfer window will be jokes.

Liverpool gaf begging for a top class striker, Spurs gaf begging for Liverpools top class striker, Farid insisting there's nothing wrong with bringing in six on loan players for Evertons starting 11, and United bros beginning to think that ' y'know what, Khedira wouldn't be so bad a signing after all'.
He would be a good signing.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gaal has just watched Cleverley in training. He is impressed. Young was another who impressed with his crossing of the ball. Anderson arrived late with a chocolate donut in hand.

Frank1234.gif

Actual footage of Cleverleys curve

Arnie

Not watching the match because I'm at work but saw the goal.

Yea, Ibe's Odyssey.

Problem is he'll get so good that Barcelona come in and we face Ibe's Exoddus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom