• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Liverpool need to get that defence sorted, more than anything else.

Don't seem to being linked to very many players who would sort that out which is a bit troubling tbh.

Nor getting rid of anyone except Aspas (temporarily).

Suen

oblak141617576.jpg

appreciate everything he did for us, wish him the best at Atletico. 16 million for a GK his age and talent is a bargain.

and speaking of Atletico, they're pushing to "steal" spanish striker Rodrigo away from Valencia.
Atletico should have pushed for Navas since he would have been an excellent replacement for Courtois. He would have been a starter there.

sohois

Liverpool need to get that defence sorted, more than anything else.

Don't seem to being linked to very many players who would sort that out which is a bit troubling tbh.

Nor getting rid of anyone except Aspas (temporarily).

Are Lovren and the plethora of LBs not defenders?

how does this work and price?

Un-blockus is 5$ per month, it's a DNS provider. Basically what you do is setup your home router to use their DNS addresses, thats it. Very easy.

BeinSports was 120$ a year or something around that price range, includes all of their sports channels. English, French, Spanish and Arabic commentators.

Clegg

Remember Michael Mancienne? He was a defender who was capped an obscenely large amount of times by Stuart Pearce for England U21's even though he was a bit crap. He's just signed for Notts Forest from Hamburg. Pearce is their manager now too.

3Sixty

Remember Michael Mancienne? He was a defender who was capped an obscenely large amount of times by Stuart Pearce for England U21's even though he was a bit crap. He's just signed for Notts Forest from Hamburg. Pearce is their manager now too.

He wasn't bad.

I think I know how it feels to be Dortmund now

How it feels to be Southampton

How it feels to be one your Ballack girls

I'm sorry Milchy, about everything. ♡

Hey now, if losing Conte is as bad as I'd imagine losing Kloppo would be, you should feel way more miserable :lol

hello football friends

US viewers, how do you guys watch games? is internet streaming the only way to see every game?

Want the cheapest option?

Figure out a way to get an Indian IP address.

Indian TV channel was streaming last season (THE WHOLE SEASON) for equivalent of 10$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom