• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Senderos

Can't wait to play Villa next year

We are going up. I believe.

@wooden. Daily Hate said Bendtner wants to stay in the prem.

Hmmm oh well, I'm happy for that, I want to see him in the premier league not the fucking bundesliga. Hopefully someone can kick some sense into him at Villa, he has the abilities to be more than good enough to play for Aston Villa.

Sendoros and Joe Cole too though... Sorry Wesley, going down.

Edit : Eh Danish papers are saying Bendtner is going to have talks with Thomas Schaaf today about Frankfurt.

Jarnet87

van Persie doubtful for today, Hummels likely out for the final. After Argentina win the tournament with two narrrow 1-0 wins over Netherlands and Germany, can we discuss whether or not they are the worst performing champions of all time.

fuenf

BsGQHSxIEAE0DkH.jpg:large

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ftfy

Also, today another shoot-out happened. Never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAuvJhDh8g

GOOSEBUMPS

the sweaty armpits shirt

the deafening jeers

Cannavaro cool as ice, no emotion whatsoever till the last penalty.

Pirlo sprinting for the first time in his life

De Rossi's pen still scares me, it looked wide on TV.

Materazzi :lol conceded a pen, scored a goal, a penalty and provoked Zidane into a headbutt :lol :lol maybe in the next life/dimension/reincarnation we should just stick with Nesta :lol

GorillaJu

I wonder how Lewa will do with Bayern. Is the type that will be a top performer everywhere he goes or will he be just above average? Personally think he'll be the former, just based on his freakish statistics.

I don't think I could truly like an Everton player who joind us by winding his contract down. I mean, what does that say about their personality?

Like, I'm sure Arsenal loved having Campbell play for them, but did they ever love him? Obviously he's turned out to be a massive bellend since then with the unstoppable stream of shit that billows from his mouth, but even before that.

LTTP my top 10 list:

Kroos
Xavi
Fabregas
Modric
Toure
Pogba
Khedira
Thiago
Vidal
Pirlo

Yes, I think Xavi can still make some of these people look average.

GHG

Gold Member
barcastuff @barcastuff
It is expected that Barcelona will announce at the same moment the transfers of Alexis to Arsenal and Liverpool's Suarez to Barcelona [rac1]

Aww Yisss.

Now please buy a striker Wenger. We can't have Giroud upfront with Alexis, Ozil, Theo and Ramsey behind him. We must do better.

pulga

Banned
That's like being shot in both kneecaps at the exact same second

I cant believe your club is just letting them take Suarez for what is probably peanuts and then turning around and selling a fantastic player to a direct rival

Is Brendan's battleship adrift?

Whilst I don't really like him much if Madrid are indeed forcing Di Maria to leave the club then it's obvious a deal could be done.

We have the money. £45m or so would be alright.

Yo Hitcher,

Fuck Dota sometimes man. Game is so infuriating

I got absolutely buttfucked as Death Prophet last night. Had someone trying to play a captain role as Timbersaw even though he went 0-8, and when anyone ignored his fucking orders he'd throw a hissyfit and do what he wanted rather than helping us out. Was absolutely furious when I had Riki on the other side of a treeline and would have killed him, but DP got stuck running into a fucking tree before getting close enough to pull the trigger, giving him time to go invisible, get his health back, and destroy me as I made my way back to middle.

I feel like I've been promoted a rung in the MMR ladder, and am getting battered all over again

I don't think I could truly like an Everton player who joind us by winding his contract down. I mean, what does that say about their personality?

Like, I'm sure Arsenal loved having Campbell play for them, but did they ever love him? Obviously he's turned out to be a massive bellend since then with the unstoppable stream of shit that billows from his mouth, but even before that.

Big Gay Sol was great for us, but he never had the same place in my heart as other players. He was a Spurs player for a decade and their captain. he was always just a hired mercenary for us.

GOOSEBUMPS

the sweaty armpits shirt

the deafening jeers

Cannavaro cool as ice, no emotion whatsoever till the last penalty.

Pirlo sprinting for the first time in his life

De Rossi's pen still scares me, it looked wide on TV.

Materazzi :lol conceded a pen, scored a goal, a penalty and provoked Zidane into a headbutt :lol :lol maybe in the next life/dimension/reincarnation we should just stick with Nesta :lol

Pirlo sprinting and smiling. Of course that could only happen when we won the WC.

Nesta getting injured was the worst and best thing that happened to us that year. And Materazzi was the best and worst thing that happened to us that year. Still, dem goosebumps when Grosso scores.

I'm still scared to watch Del Piero's pen, I was sure as hell he was going to miss when I was watching the game live, I even stopped watching the tv and looked at the kitchen instead.

I'm a big RTS guy, dabbled in SC2 comp

Where would someone like me even get started getting into DOTA

It seems so....impenetrable with a community of triple filtered wankers
http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck

1. Start playing the tutorial
2. Play against bots
3. Play with friends against other humans

That's about it, really. Only way to learn is to play as much as you can. After a while everything will click and you'll be hooked.

I got absolutely buttfucked as Death Prophet last night. Had someone trying to play a captain role as Timbersaw even though he went 0-8, and when anyone ignored his fucking orders he'd throw a hissyfit and do what he wanted rather than helping us out. Was absolutely furious when I had Riki on the other side of a treeline and would have killed him, but DP got stuck running into a fucking tree before getting close enough to pull the trigger, giving him time to go invisible, get his health back, and destroy me as I made my way back to middle.

I feel like I've been promoted a rung in the MMR ladder, and am getting battered all over again
The other day I had a Brewmaster on my team who went mid and literally did nothing all game besides say "(hero name) noob". Wouldn't help in team fights and instead tried to farm an Aghs and eventually did get it... at 35 minutes. -_- then the other day I faced a tri-lane of Pudge, Skywrath Mage, and Tide. Safe to say that didn't end well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom