• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

I'm a big RTS guy, dabbled in SC2 comp

Where would someone like me even get started getting into DOTA

It seems so....impenetrable with a community of triple filtered wankers

Most people who play it are actually quite nice, the game just turns them into monsters.

I cant believe your club is just letting them take Suarez for what is probably peanuts and then turning around and selling a fantastic player to a direct rival

Is Brendan's battleship adrift?

We had to make Suarez's release clause realistic to get him to sign the contract, and we don't hold enough of the cards to impose any Sanchez restrictions on them :(

We've been Tottenham'd, by the same club as well. Even worse probably, as I'm sure Sanchez will adjust quicker than Ozil did/is.

Think Evra could be really good as a wingback

Hixx

Imagine a midfield three of Gomez, Larsson and Cattermole.

The most handsome midfield in the history of football. I mean, it's absolutely shite but that female linesmanwoman will give us all the decisions
p0QHO.gif

pulga

Banned
It is why I like GDS player rankings. i think they have awarded less than 10 perfect 10s in their whole history.

A 10 should be extremely rare.

yeah why are they giving players perfect 10s in the biggest semifinal trashing in WC history lol

Shanks pls

Barzul

Does anyone think that any of the players will be mentally set back by this defeat and could it seep into their club form? I know when Gervinho missed that penalty for CIV in the final he wasn't the same for awhile (even worse than usual). Players like Oscar & Luiz for example don't exactly look to have the strongest mental strength.

Does anyone think that any of the players will be mentally set back by this defeat and could it seep into their club form? I know when Gervinho missed that penalty for CIV in the final he wasn't the same for awhile (even worse than usual). Players like Oscar & Luiz for example don't exactly look to have the strongest mental strength.

Oscar will get over it. Luiz will be absolute dogshit, but get away with it because of the joke league he plays in

EmiPrime

It's very possible yes.

yeah why are they giving players perfect 10s in the biggest semifinal trashing in WC history lol

Shanks pls

Kroos was not a stand out. germany had half a dozen players who could have started instead of him and they would have still thrashed Brazil.

Brazil lost that game before a ball was even kicked with all their stupid Neymar shit. Even Italy would have been able to score against them
, but would have still lost.

pulga

Banned
ivJ8tc3PAVLs7.gif

Kroos was not a stand out. germany had half a dozen players who could have started instead of him and they would have still thrashed Brazil.

Brazil lost that game before a ball was even kicked with all their stupid Neymar shit. Even Italy would have been able to score against them
, but would have still lost.

yet every publication, and even the FIFA man of the match award, says he is. Oh, and pray tell who is going to make up for the sheer amount of passes (91% effective) he plays?

Stop being a try hard. Kroos is essential to Germany.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I need a new team to support. Preferably with Vidal in it.

Ahead of his impending move to Juventus, Alvaro Morata says he is ‘very happy’ to be joining the Old Lady from Real Madrid.

It was reported last night that the Serie A champions had agreed a fee in the region of €22m for the young Los Blancos striker, with the completion of the deal now seeming a formality.

“I am very happy, for me it’s about having a personal challenge,” Morata has been quoted as saying by Spanish outlet Marca this morning.

Official confirmation of the 21-year-old’s move to Turin is expected soon, with the player set to be present at Juve’s first day of pre-season training next Monday.

Luiz is dead. he was praying to God asking why he had abandoned him. Luiz will never recover.

Andy Mitten says that United are definitely interested in Di Maria - but nothing formal has happened yet. Suppose you would expect most of the wealthier clubs to be on alert as a player like that potentially becomes available. Also continues to report interest in Vidal and says there has been contact - but nothing new there. Also says United still believe they can get Hummels - but Dortmund are saying no chance.

Nothing new then.

I want to know who the back-up options to these players are since those are the ones we'll be signing particularly in the case of Hummels and Di Maria. Pls not Vermaelen and Depay.

He also said LvG wants a core squad of 20 or so. If you assume 2/3 more signings that means as many as 7/8 will have to go. Though I suppose Rio and Vidic are two that have already left. Oh and Buttner. Now Evra too. So 3/4 more at the very least.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Weird buy, that. You've sold Vucinic, right? So Tevez, Llorente, Giovinco are still around... 20m on a third choice striker?
It's a loan with an option to buy I think.

But what would I know? Ask the Juve fans.

COME ON Woodward, announce Vidal already!

Andy Mitten says that United are definitely interested in Di Maria - but nothing formal has happened yet. Suppose you would expect most of the wealthier clubs to be on alert as a player like that potentially becomes available. Also continues to report interest in Vidal and says there has been contact - but nothing new there. Also says United still believe they can get Hummels - but Dortmund are saying no chance.

Nothing new then.

I want to know who the back-up options to these players are since those are the ones we'll be signing particularly in the case of Hummels and Di Maria. Pls not Vermaelen and Depay.

Smalling, Carrick and Zaha are backup options mate

Wilbur

Banned

Nothing new then.

Happy we're targeting these players to be honest. Sounds a bit stupid to say that, but with Fergie there was never even whispers we were in for people like Vidal, and we got Fellaineh last year.

Think a deal is to be made for at least one of these. We aren't going to make all three. We probably won't make two. Let's just try and get our priorities right and focus on one (Vidal or Humzy)

ivJ8tc3PAVLs7.gif

yet every publication, and even the FIFA man of the match award, says he is. Oh, and pray tell who is going to make up for the sheer amount of passes (91% effective) he plays?

Stop being a try hard. Kroos is essential to Germany.

I bet you hadn't even heard of him until Kroos was linked with RM.

Happy we're targeting these players to be honest. Sounds a bit stupid to say that, but with Fergie there was never even whispers we were in for people like Vidal, and we got Fellaineh last year.

Think a deal is to be made for at least one of these. We aren't going to make all three. We probably won't make two. Let's just try and get our priorities right and focus on one (Vidal or Humzy)
I don't really care who they target just so long as by the time the season starts we have got a CB and second CM. So about a month or so to go.

Don't know who is going to buy our players. Anderson is probably going to go on a free next summer. Tom will hopefully go to Everton/Arsenal. Hernandez maybe somewhere in Italy. And Young...no, we'll have to keep Young.

pulga

Banned
I bet you hadn't even heard of him until Kroos was linked with RM.

yeah man i totally missed the last few years of bayern, small, unknown club that they are

l o l

just let it go and accept you had no clue what you were talking about, its okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom