• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Barco Beus

tumblr_mb81ghIoQt1rsflq0o1_500.gif

Ginter is official!

Takes #28, which is a bit strange considering #3 is still free but whatever.

Oh baby, Hummels, Subotic, Sokratis, Ginter, Sarr, best CB depth in Europe.

Actually, Hummels winning the WC could mean he's staying with us for a long time.

Playing for us gave him 2 Meister titles, a DFB cup and made him a starter in this WC winning team. Also a CL final, which showed we're up there in Europe.

It's different to Reus who hasn't won anything yet at 25 and also missed the WC.

Actually, Hummels winning the WC could mean he's staying with is for a long time.

Playing for us gave him 2 Meister, a DFB cup and made him a starter in this WC winning team. Also a CL final, which showed we're up there in Europe.

It's different to Reus who hasn't won anything yet at 25 and also missed the WC.

Or he's gone as far as possible with the current team. He needs a new challenge, a new league, a new team.

#Believe

http://www.espnfc.us/club/juventus/111/blog/post/1951960/conte-left-no-heir-apparent-at-juve

Yet despite his many achievements, Conte was far from perfect and committed several errors that led to frustration. Rigid with his ideas and a capitalist at heart, he couldn't fathom mounting a genuine challenge in Europe with the group of players he had. Except he could have, and not only were his men superior in talent to the many opponents they faced, they were forced to believe they were not enough.

Real Madrid director Emilio Butragueno showed genuine annoyance when he learned his club would have to face Juventus in the Champions League. While he visibly pondered the result of a difficult challenge, the Bianconeri man in charge showed a defeatist attitude by conceding that Galatasaray were their equals and their challengers for second place. They were not even competing for first place with a Spanish side they have defeated many times, including after Calciopoli. The Bianconeri were simply ill-prepared for the challenges and lacking in cohesion at a time brilliance was expected -- especially against the likes of Copenhagen.

What do JuveGAF think of that? I had never really thought about it before, because I always bought into Conte. But it does seem he was pretty defeatist at times. He always wanted to win and the idea of losing scared him, so it seems he made excuses beforehand to make himself look better.

I hope he is a bit more positive with the national team, if he takes the job

http://www.espnfc.us/club/juventus/111/blog/post/1951960/conte-left-no-heir-apparent-at-juve

What do JuveGAF think of that? I had never really thought about it before, because I always bought into Conte. But it does seem he was pretty defeatist at times. He always wanted to win and the idea of losing scared him, so it seems he made excuses beforehand to make himself look better.

I hope he is a bit more positive with the national team, if he takes the job

So...Conte was Moyes?

Yes Moyes!

Scum

Actually, Hummels winning the WC could mean he's staying with us for a long time.

Playing for us gave him 2 Meister titles, a DFB cup and made him a starter in this WC winning team. Also a CL final, which showed we're up there in Europe.

"Considering his options"
"Complaining to media - Wants a new challenge."

/FM2014

Blablurn

Poor Reus lol. Damn. Thats harsh. He really missed all the good stuff.

Carbonox

Newcastle United have reportedly accepted a bid from an ‘unknown Ukrainian club’ for Hatem Ben Arfa – but the Frenchman wants to stay.

He was apparently fined for returning 1.5kg over the weight limit and is forced to train with the reserves. He won't be going on our preseason tour and his career at Newcastle is pretty much over.

Despite that he still wants to stay.

ibxich6LIjue00.png

what a waste of a career

Scum

He was apparently fined for returning 1.5kg over the weight limit and is forced to train with the reserves. He won't be going on our preseason tour and his career at Newcastle is pretty much over.

ibxich6LIjue00.png

what a waste of a career

As long as he's getting paid, no fucks will given by him. Sack him or sell him to 'Arry.

Carbonox

As long as he's getting paid, no fucks will given by him. Sack him or sell him to 'Arry.

He'd probably get paid more at whatever Ukranian club wants to buy him. Then again, I doubt turning a Ukranian club down would be exclusive to him, higher pay or no higher pay. Fuck moving over there right now.

His contract is up next Summer anyway.

Scum

He'd probably get paid more at whatever Ukranian club wants to buy him. Then again, I doubt turning a Ukranian club down would be exclusive to him, higher pay or no higher pay. Fuck moving over there right now.

His contract is up next Summer anyway.

Ah. That's good. I thought he had a long while yet. Shame you can't sack him. Oh well, just let him rot away then throw him out next summer.

3Sixty

ibxich6LIjue00.png

what a waste of a career

Only 1.5kg. That's only like 2 kebabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom