• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

21 is not old, but also almost past young prospect age. Any European clubs making a move for him this summer?

Yeah, young for an American player making a splash I suppose.

I think Feorax or another Liverpool fan here said there was rumblings of potentially looking to sign him.

I can see him going to the Bundesliga or even the Eredivisie, seeing as how many Americans are already there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
21 is not old, but also almost past young prospect age. Any European clubs making a move for him this summer?

Yedlin plays for Sounders right? We're playing them on Saturday, we can leave Naughton there and bring him home instead. Deuce can butter him up for us.

confuziz

Banned
confuziz mate

newcastle are looking for a new cb to replace the likely outgoing yanga bieber

can you dust off your phone book and give douglas a call

thx xoxoxo

Do you know how much it costs to call someone in Russia? I know because I have family there :lol. Insane.

Carbonox

Do you know how much it costs to call someone in Russia? I know because I have family there :lol. Insane.

I'm sure Douglas wouldn't mind dropping off some barrels of freshly cut oil from the Russian wilderness as a return for your expensive call. He can do that on his way to England.

Thanks C, you're the best.

Salvadora

Nicky Butt making some harsh comments in MEN: " You can talk about Kroos and Pogba but these kind of players are not easy to get... So you have to widen your net and Herrara is a bonus." :lol

All according to plan

B2lKHik.jpg
YlXVpUx.jpg

L1NETT

Derby talking to Baggies about signing George Thorne on a perm basis

If they can keep Bryson and get another decent forward in they have a real shout

Christie is a good replacement for Wisdom too

Believe in Sir Steve

Carbonox

Major dilemma today. I'm currently having my lunch but need to go to the toilet.

do you go poo and return to the food?

do you hold in the poo and finish your food first?

do you just take your food with you and poo at the same time?

such a dilemma
ikIdkvj7JNMdL.png

Major dilemma today. I'm currently having my lunch but need to go to the toilet.

such a dilemma
ikIdkvj7JNMdL.png

I had to abandon a bowl of shredded wheat the other day as I deseperately needed a shit without warning, and by the time I came back it had become a bowl of inflated, congealed gloop, like when a dead body is discovered floating in a lake

edit: wonderful way to double-post :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

such a dilemma
ikIdkvj7JNMdL.png

finish your food first and poo everything later #efficient.

unless you like pooing so much

L1NETT

I had to abandon a bowl of shredded wheat the other day as I deseperately needed a shit without warning, and by the time I came back it had become a bowl of inflated, congealed gloop, like when a dead body is discovered floating in a lake

Cereal does have a limited span of when it is good to eat

Depends what the food is and the magnitude of the shit Carbo

Suen

For everything actually. Indoors for my ps4 and outside with my android smartphone. We are talking about the wireless headset 2.0, right?
No hahaha. These are more like earbuds Bla :(

Unless of course, you want the most neutral sound available then yes, those 300 dollar headset is worth the price.

But I agree that if you don't do any audio design work or not so much of a purist then it's a waste of money.
Yeah I agree. I'm clueless about audio technology, couldn't give a flying fuck about the best sound quality ever or being purist so I'm not going to invest in the insanely expensive ones. I don't want something too cheap, but something with good quality and good sound.

I have the Vsonic GR07 BE and I'm really happy with them. Around $180 but you can get them for less if you search hard enough. They're really good.
Paying $180 for a headset is something only Milan fans do. They buy quite expensive headsets but refuse to sign players that costs more than half the value of a Ligue 2 player.

In Tata Martino's own words: it's almost a lack of respect to the world

So if Adidas mocking us being second in the league with a silver shirt, ignoring the Copenhagen colours are white and blue, not white and gray...

skjvusb.jpg

This is apparently our away kit

qiycpWh.png

Christ I hate Adidas.

Suen

hahaha I can't believe Sassuolo beat both Milan and Fiorentina in signing Vrsaljko. That team is just splashing money all over the place.

jesalr

How much will Levy offer, 7 million?

Gylfi. Just Gylfi. He'd probably expect Griezmann and cash in return.

Yedlin plays for Sounders right? We're playing them on Saturday, we can leave Naughton there and bring him home instead. Deuce can butter him up for us.

Is Dempsey cool with us? I could never tell if things ended well or poorly, it seemed like we just booted him out of the club...

Linius

Yeah, young for an American player making a splash I suppose.

I think Feorax or another Liverpool fan here said there was rumblings of potentially looking to sign him.

I can see him going to the Bundesliga or even the Eredivisie, seeing as how many Americans are already there.

I wouldn't mind him. We could use some extra power on the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom