• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Adidas mocking us being second in the league with a silver shirt, ignoring the Copenhagen colours are white and blue, not white and gray...

They should have made it yellow and blue
b3rWHTL.png

Hixx

This is apparently our away kit

qiycpWh.png

Same template as our away kit but ours isn't an eyesore. Adidas seem to have gone full-retard with some home kits, like we have gold on ours. Why!?

-

Marca says we are close to signing Christian Rodriguez (Uruguayan winger who plays for Atletico). Be a canny signing.

GorillaJu

Tony Evans

"The club have told us the Moreno deal is dead, I've got a sneaky suspicion, it's not over yet. They might still get him"
"I cant see a marquee type signing, that's just not the Liverpool way. Instead, it's people ready to take that next step"
"When I said expect a few surprises, I meant as in players who you might look at and wonder why them? It's all part of a plan"

Temper your expectations.

Mastadon

Banned
Tony Evans

"The club have told us the Moreno deal is dead, I've got a sneaky suspicion, it's not over yet. They might still get him"
"I cant see a marquee type signing, that's just not the Liverpool way. Instead, it's people ready to take that next step"
"When I said expect a few surprises, I meant as in players who you might look at and wonder why them? It's all part of a plan"

Temper your expectations.

So what you're saying is that we're signing Reus?

Good stuff.

K1LLER7

Apparently Adriano is out for up to six weeks due to a heart issue the Barcelona medical staff discovered during pre-season medicals.

:(

Why would Chelsea sell Mikel just to buy the much more expensive German Mikel?

Not sure if serious, Khedira offers a lot more than Mikel ever will going forward, even if Khedira can also be pretty frustrating to look at sometimes.

I quite like Mikel though, always appreciated him.

Suen

When he signed for Madrid I did say he should have come to us for a few years and then moved on to you guys.

Poor Isco :(
:lol sorry

I used to support Pescara, but they got relegated again so I changed to Sassuolo.
Sassuolo willing to spend is nice. It's an interesting project and I think they will do better next season. I will keep an eye on them next season.

Our away shirt looks like it can't decide what shade of blue it wants to be. There was a homo-phobic outrage at the black and pink shirt but I liked it way more than this one.

mil6es

Ok as a liverpool fan there are two things that I am really starting to detest now, they are Tony Evans and the thrase "the Liverpool Way"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ok as a liverpool fan there are two things that I am really starting to detest now, they are Tony Evans and the thrase "the Liverpool Way"

Can you go back to the liverpool way of a few years ago where you finish 5th?

@Revzman and Affixlol on bungie.net, can you send me a PM or message on bungie.net saying who you are on here so I know you're not lurkers, even if you don't often post in this thread. Cheers :)

Ok ArseGaf. I ordered the new shirt yesterday and then today read that we are changing to a new shirt every year because it was what the fans wanted, instead of the normal two.

Which of you cunts are behind this? My money is on wedward.

in all seriousness, I did expect this with Puma needing to get as much back as possible.

The way some of our fans think of us, and the whole notion of 'the Liverpool way' is little better than Mes Que Un Club imo

We're not special, we're just a club like any other, who happen to have a big fanbase and used to be hugely successful

'The Liverpool Way' has simply become a buzzphrase to brag about the way we're conducting ourselves at any given moment

Promoting youths? The Liverpool Way
Buying stars? The Liverpool Way
Doing things behind closed doors? The Liverpool Way
Keeping fans in the know? The Liverpool Way

I wonder what's happening with Origami? Last I heard we had agreed a fee and he was considering his options.

These are his options

1) He signs for us and goes on loan
2) He signs for us and stays
3) He doesn't sign for us, and Rodgers garrotes him

@Lego, think you might have to click 'Set as Playstation Clan' for it to work properly.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The way some of our fans think of us, and the whole notion of 'the Liverpool way' is little better than Mes Que Un Club imo

We're not special, we're just a club like any other, who happen to have a big fanbase and used to be hugely successful

'The Liverpool Way' has simply become a buzzphrase to brag about the way we're conducting ourselves at any given moment

Promoting youths? The Liverpool Way
Buying stars? The Liverpool Way
Doing things behind closed doors? The Liverpool Way
Keeping fans in the know? The Liverpool Way

The last year tarnished 90% of what is considered the "United way"

All i want is one thing, to have a team that emphasizes promoting youth and isnt a term of mercs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom