• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way some of our fans think of us, and the whole notion of 'the Liverpool way' is little better than Mes Que Un Club imo

We're not special, we're just a club like any other, who happen to have a big fanbase and used to be hugely successful

'The Liverpool Way' has simply become a buzzphrase to brag about the way we're conducting ourselves at any given moment

Promoting youths? The Liverpool Way
Buying stars? The Liverpool Way
Doing things behind closed doors? The Liverpool Way
Keeping fans in the know? The Liverpool Way

At least you still have your way. Arsenal's way was the English Gentlemen's way. Now we are owned by an American, run by a South African and managed by a Frenchmen.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Since next years Fifa is the same on next gen and pc i hope everyone here joins our Fifa pro club next year.

Maybe we can have 2 pc teams :O

I'd join Destiny footy gaf but I really dislike 1st person shooters. Probably because I'm crap at them.

It was why I loved MAG. Juat running around and healing people was so much. You didn't nees to be great at aiming to still have fun and take advantage of a great game and be part of a team.

The last year tarnished 90% of what is considered the "United way"

All i want is one thing, to have a team that emphasizes promoting youth and isnt a term of mercs.

The problem with that is, the United way was based almost entirely on one manager's doctrine, methods and history

Like, you can't say 'we're built on giving our managers time, its the United way' when it's based on one manager being given time, and never even coming close to having a genuinely poor season after the first spell on the edge

At best, it goes well and you can smirk and make snide, compliment-fishing remarks about giving Moyes a chance. At worst, he gets sacked in April and you come crashing back down to Earth in the realisation that certain managers just can't be afforded patience, and the club needs to do what any other club would do in the same situation.

tldr: Moyes and Hodgson needed to be sacked, Man Utd and Liverpool are businesses who want to make money and win trophies, and those aims supercede everything

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Too much work for too little reward, I bet you it won't happen anytime soon for fifa.

If they allowed cross plat wed never make it out of division 10 with how good those ps4/one teams are

/koomanfoo

Jokes aside reaching div 1 with all possible teams to compete against would be an achievement

Labadal

Yedlin lookin goofy as fuck.

WUp9y7T.png

Dem eyebrows. Why won't you become a RB at Liverpool? Why!?

The way some of our fans think of us, and the whole notion of 'the Liverpool way' is little better than Mes Que Un Club imo

We're not special, we're just a club like any other, who happen to have a big fanbase and used to be hugely successful

'The Liverpool Way' has simply become a buzzphrase to brag about the way we're conducting ourselves at any given moment

Promoting youths? The Liverpool Way
Buying stars? The Liverpool Way
Doing things behind closed doors? The Liverpool Way
Keeping fans in the know? The Liverpool Way

yup the liverpool way and YNWA are just phrases with no meaning now. I dont see anyone walking with Hodgson, Poulson, Koncheskey etc

Destiny BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If anyone wants to add me on PSN my id is picklesandrobots, Eastern Time Zone, will mostly play after 930PM.

On a serious note, looks like Bartomeu found a way to circumvent the Suarez ban :|

I've worked it out i think

There's the group for FootballGAF with 21 members

Inside that, there is a Playstation Clan and an Xbox Clan

To take advantage of the group stuff in-game, you need to select which clan you want to be part of

(yes, I had to spellcheck garotte)

WJD

I've worked it out i think

There's the group for FootballGAF with 21 members

Inside that, there is a Playstation Clan and an Xbox Clan

To take advantage of the group stuff in-game, you need to select which clan you want to be part of

(yes, I had to spellcheck garotte)

Just checked this and it says I'm not part of a clan anymore

wtf Hitch

edit: oh wait I get it.

Fucking hell this is a stupid week for me.

Just checked this and it says I'm not part of a clan anymore

wtf Hitch

Is it giving you an Xbox clan option at the top? I've got an in-site row of tabs including Xbox Clan, but there aren't any members in it yet

edit: Ah, thought you were getting it on Xbox

listening to the radio this morning, they have 2 choices

- use the same resource used for the transfer ban, where the sanction is put on hold.
- if that fails they will make a case to reduce the sanction by two months using a technicality, dont have the details on that but as soon as I have it I'll share it.

Either way I expect Suarez to either have the sanction reduced or start training with the team next week or so. Last week Fifa said the player couldnt even sign, well he signed the contract yesterday, so something changed.

I'm in PS clan now, thought being in the Premface group was enough.

Yeah it's weird

I thought it'd just put you in whichever clans you had an account linked for, not the case though

At the moment we have 22 group members, 8 PS members and 0 Xbox members

If anyone wants to be an admin, tell me. I might even let you use the avatar logo I've toiled over for 73 seconds in MSPaint :p

Niven

Yeah it's weird

I thought it'd just put you in whichever clans you had an account linked for, not the case though

At the moment we have 22 group members, 8 PS members and 0 Xbox members

If anyone wants to be an admin, tell me. I might even let you use the avatar logo I've toiled over for 73 seconds in MSPaint :p

Can I join the xbox side ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom