• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard getting approval from Islington council for expansion would in all likelihood get rejected too.

Just fear we will be left behind in the future.

Yeah, the council don't want more fans in the area. Arsenal would most likely have to pay 50million+ just on the Holloway Road Station if they wanted to see it be successful.

Edit: also i wont be too worried about us being left behind. Our matchday revenue stream wont be beaten by many.

Hixx

I wonder if the story was bullshit or if he turned us down immediately.

OH THE HILARITY if it's the latter. Can't see Liverpool starting him in a friendly if they've agreed to sell him the day before.

Arnie

I wonder if the story was bullshit or if he turned us down immediately.

OH THE HILARITY if it's the latter. Can't see Liverpool starting him in a friendly if they've agreed to sell him the day before.
Story is real.

Whether he's turned you down is another matter. Be livid if he has. Only way I can see this that doesn't bend my head is if he's giving him a little farewell in Preston.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Did anyone carry or continue the De Jong rumours? Cant see any reference outside of one source.

Yen

Bs6KU4_CMAAdsUw.jpg

Pre-season friendlies are always dreadfully boring.

kharma45

City's too. 60k next season.

---

Has any Unitedbro posted about Vermijl?

He got told Rafael and Smalling are the 2 rb's apparently.

Vermijl will be a good signing for someone when he leaves. Really surprised that neither he nor Varela have been taken on tour.

Vermijl will be a good signing for someone when he leaves. Really surprised that neither he nor Varela have been taken on tour.

LVG didn't have time to asses them, so I am going to go ahead and say this is Giggs doing.

I have some doubts about Giggs being assistant. Feel like he has been in the United setup too long to see past beyond how Fergie did things.\

Did anyone carry or continue the De Jong rumours? Cant see any reference outside of one source.

We have been linked to 75% of the Dutch squad lol

LTWheels

Lambert and Can starting. Will watch

One of the reason's Lambert gave for cutting short his holiday is that at his age it takes longer to get his body up to speed. Glad to see that he is taking his move to us seriously.

jesalr

Few places have Baldini in Italy to sell Sandro (plsno) but also buy Destro.

Didn't watch much of Roma last season, how is he?

Hixx

Johnson not in our first pre-season squad against Darlington, no Bridcutt either which doesn't bother me anywhere near as much. Hope AJ's just tweaked something in training.

ATF487

Pre-season friendlies are always dreadfully boring.

They're a massive come down after the world cup but I still like seeing how the kids are developing.

Also will be going to the Roma friendly on Wednesday, which should be alright

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Few places have Baldini in Italy to sell Sandro (plsno) but also buy Destro.

Didn't watch much of Roma last season, how is he?

Destro's pretty good but he's had some knee problems. I guess for ~12m he'd be worth a punt but I don't think he'd suit the PL that well.

Yen

Blackpool FC @BlackpoolFC
TEAM: Trialist, Waddington, Trialist, Perkins, McMahon (C), Dunne, Zenjov, Trialist, Trialist, Grant, Trialist.
SUBS: Barkhuizen, Trialist, Highan, Telford, Moulden, Gregory, Trialist.

Shout out to Blackpool for naming a team of greyed-out FM players

Scum

Blackpool FC @BlackpoolFC
TEAM: Trialist, Waddington, Trialist, Perkins, McMahon (C), Dunne, Zenjov, Trialist, Trialist, Grant, Trialist.
SUBS: Barkhuizen, Trialist, Highan, Telford, Moulden, Gregory, Trialist.

Shout out to Blackpool for naming a team of greyed-out FM players

5YRcF.gif

01 SZCZESNY, WOJCIECH
02 JENKINSON, CARL
03 MONREAL, NACHO
04 COQUELIN, FRANCIS
05 HAYDEN, ISAAC
06 AJAYI, SEMI
07 WILLOCK, CHRIS
08 RAMSEY, AARON
09 SANOGO, YAYA
10 ZELALEM, GEDION
11 TORAL, JON

I have never heard of 5,6 and 7

€20m for Morata, with a buy back clause on Madrid's part up to a maximum of €30m, to exercise at the end of the 2015/2016 or 2016/2017 season.

A glorified loan. Marotta totally lost his mind. Might as well just sell them Vidal for €10m since we're at it. YOU LAZY EYED PIG.

Salvadora

€20m for Morata, with a buy back clause on Madrid's part up to a maximum of €30m, to exercise at the end of the 2015/2016 or 2016/2017 season.

A glorified loan. Marotta totally lost his mind. Might as well just sell them Vidal for €10m since we're at it. YOU LAZY EYED PIG.

That is such a shit deal.

Scum

What th-?! Is that what the deal entails? Fucking hell. Why not just take him on loan then? Glorified loan indeed. D:

inky

holy shit Chelsea got Fabregas? how did I miss that, thats huge :O

Stop playing Marvel Heroes so much bro. LOL. Ya, Barca showed him the door, and Arsene didn't want him. United were rumored to get him but signed a 25 y/o prospect instead. It's quite interesting how no one really seemed to want him but Mou.

Heard getting approval from Islington council for expansion would in all likelihood get rejected too.

Just fear we will be left behind in the future.

Left behind in terms of what?

No club really needs more than 80k.

Arsenal probably make more in revenue from tickets than almost any other club in the world apart from United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom