• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put him in the scrubs lift

pDJKJ0X.jpg

Poor Mata

Yeah it's alright actually, just the sponsor is bad.

I haven't really liked a United kit since the racing stripes one though. Was that 2007/08/09? One before that was nice as well, the 06/07 season.

Problem is with sponsor's name/logo is now so big everything else looks immaterial in front of it.

Arnie

Preston North End at Deepdale.

Copy of last summer's fixture. This time last year I was watching it in an O'Neill's by Leicester Square.

Milan screwed Allegri. They sold too many top players on him. Give him a chance.

AC Milan is a shitstain of a club. Them fucking managers over is what they do.

Also, Mou saying Chelsea is done on the transfer market is just part of his mind games right. The Pogba/DROGBA dream still lives right :(?

qindarka

Banned
AC Milan is a shitstain of a club. Them fucking managers over is what they do.

Also, Mou saying Chelsea is done on the transfer market is just part of his mind games right. The Pogba/DROGBA dream still lives right :(?

Doubt we're done yet. We are going to have to get another striker at least to replace Lukaku.

I'd like another CM as well and maybe another CB.

My man

Who's in the Arsenal team?

Herrera's been in his dream world in all the pics till now. All the English players look unhappy in the pictures.

Bs5h8qyIIAAhwKJ.jpg

According to the website: Wojciech Szczesny, Kieran Gibbs, Tomas Rosicky, Mikel Arteta, Aaron Ramsey, Nacho Monreal, Mathieu Flamini, Yaya Sanogo, Abou Diaby and Carl Jenkinson.

Plus our youngsters like Zelalem and the world class/better than Theo, Gnabry

Hindle

Banned
I want to gamble but I don't live in the UK/EU. So no idea what to do...

Sign up to Sky via the Internet, if you put a bet on now, the returns will be huge next summer. Eddie will get them to the PL, as a manager he laid the foundations for Burnley getting to the PL this season.

Stulaw

god I wish you had a better source. This is my DREAM

Yeah, everything seems to link back to the Metro, still though, why get players that haven't been performing well with other teams, when we already have 2 wide men ,who I was about to say 2 good wide men, but they had 3 goals and 5 assists between them last season, although what would help them is if Sam actually played more than one striker up front when it's needed, what he called 4-3-3 (or 4-5-1 in reality) doesn't work if you have to have Kevin Nolan running in all the time.

bud23

According to Marca Real Madrid and Monaco are €10m apart in their negotiations for the transfer of James Rodríguez. At present, the Principality outfit is sticking to its €85 million asking price, while the 'Merengues' higher-ups are willing to up their most recent bid of €70m to €75m, which they believe will be enough to eventually land their man.

I finally got around to playing Stick of Truth this week and finished it today.. While I found the gameplay boring, I loved the story. I also loved all the little references to past episodes.

What happened to Monaco and their tax bill??? Do they have to pay a huge fine?

agreed! the gameplay gets boring fast but the story is toooop nooootch.

Once I got the darts the fights were super easy. I wish they would have offered the story as a watchable film with the cutscenes as a reward once you completed the game. I would love to just sit back and enjoy it all

RaGe_pt

He's a huge prospect. He's still rough but very talented. Be excited.

I have only watched him play for a few games in Madrid so I don't really have an opinion, that's why I asked. Good news then =). Tello, Casemiro, Adrian Lopez and Oliver Torres. Nice signings!

Pachimari

I have only watched him play for a few games in Madrid so I don't really have an opinion, that's why I asked. Good news then =). Tello, Casemiro, Adrian Lopez and Oliver Torres. Nice signings!

I just hope he'll prove himself and that we'll buy him back then.

He were the best player in Real Madrid during the pre-season last summer.

Pachimari

I see Morata will be presented in Turin today?

We have done some good business so far, if the figures are correct. Getting €7.5m for Garay is lovely.

I think we'll get Kroos, Navas, James and a striker and that's it. Forget about Pogba.
Besides Morata and Casemiro, Di María will be sold, alongside one of the goalkeepers maybe.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
holy shit Chelsea got Fabregas? how did I miss that, thats huge :O

Ahoy gents! After missing the past two years I've decided to get back into football (specifically EPL). The goods news is I've finally found someone IRL to talk to about it so that'll be good.

Question - what are the best EPL rss news feeds to follow?

LegoArmo

Remember that article about the signing of Herrera and the carefully planned press releases from both clubs? Is that a thing that happens commonly in football? Or was it solely because of the situation at the Basque club?

United briefing the press that they have no interest in Vidal and have made no contact, Juventus saying that won't sell, even though "big clubs" want him. Maybe waiting until Juventus complete their business so that their fans are not all doom and gloom when they sell their best player.

ArturON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom