• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

so that their fans are not all doom and gloom

7yzFZ1K.gif

Agree that there is no way they were gonna say anything other than "LOL VIDAL IS STAYING"

I just want a solid, relatively undamaged Yurt at the end of it all.

Remember that article about the signing of Herrera and the carefully planned press releases from both clubs? Is that a thing that happens commonly in football? Or was it solely because of the situation at the Basque club?

United briefing the press that they have no interest in Vidal and have made no contact, Juventus saying that won't sell, even though "big clubs" want him. Maybe waiting until Juventus complete their business so that their fans are not all doom and gloom when they sell their best player.

ArturON

Oh Jesus come on...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What about Pogba?

ORIGINALLY Mino was going to keep him for one more year here and then he'll leave for Madrid in 2015-2016.

but without Conte he might as well leave now. Why stay with Allegri when you can go and play for Mou or [insert 90% of managers]

Hixx

I posted last night about a fund that ReadyToGo were doing for the 2 NUFC fans who were killed, was at £400 or so when I posted about 14 hours ago. It's about to hit £7000. Crazy. Very proud of our fans
p0QHO.gif

I just found out Seoul FC are in the quarter finals of the Asian CL against another team Korean team, and if they and Guangzhou win will play each other in the semi finals. Will be cool if they meet each other and I get to go see Lippi, Gila and Diamanti.

We tried, but it turned out that he was was one of the many illegitimate children of Raheem Sterling who had sown his seed throughout the land.

There must be some talent in his blood though. Maybe you could sign all of his children and then fuse them together (I have been playing quite a bit of Persona 4) to create your own Sterling.

Linius

Our visitors count is pretty much the capacity. Season tickets are always sold out. And for almost every game other tickets sell out too. It's time to expand to 60K, gotta keep up with Feyenoord.

Tc91

Liverpool's being increased to 58.5k, Chelsea probably don't need to.

City's too. 60k next season.

---

Has any Unitedbro posted about Vermijl?

Marnick Vermijl: 'Van Gaal took me aside on Thursday. He told me he would take a limited group to the US, two players per position'

Vermijl: 'LVG said: "I could take you, but you wouldn't get any minutes". I had imagined my first confrontation with LVG would be different'

He got told Rafael and Smalling are the 2 rb's apparently.

Arsenal could really do with expanding their capacity.

Smalling as RB is going to end disastrously as last season.

It ain't gonna happen anytime soon. It would have cost an extra 100million for another 10,000 seats back when we were building it. The club sensibly decided to cap it at 61K.

Salvadora

It ain't gonna happen anytime soon. It would have cost an extra 100million for another 10,000 seats back when we were building it. The club sensibly decided to cap it at 61K.

Heard getting approval from Islington council for expansion would in all likelihood get rejected too.

Just fear we will be left behind in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom