• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
So an Egyptian is dying in the heat here, and you Yank twats are calling us a bunch of pussies for not dealing with the weather too well?

:p

He hasn't eaten since sun down last night!

And I'd be bitching too if I didn't have AC to keep my apartment at 77F with a fan at my back.

John Terry again! Three goals in two games.

Hindle

Banned
He's the-next-big-thing. Good with both feet, good technique and passing range, but he's a really intelligent player - always seems to be a few seconds ahead of the opposition - and with that he probably has greater tactical discipline than Gerrard.

Seems like he's got a level head as well. Him being better on his feet hopefully means no slippage :D I was banned when that happened but what a silly mistake to make.

GorillaJu

New FPL league is up.

Someone else is admining the standard FPL league, but I've started a second league so we can play head-to-head as well. This is limited to 38 spots (we usually have 100+ entries in standard FPL), so if you want to get in, sign up now. Quote this post or quote the OP. It's in email tags.

New FPL league is up.

Someone else is admining the standard FPL league, but I've started a second league so we can play head-to-head as well. This is limited to 38 spots (we usually have 100+ entries in standard FPL), so if you want to get in, sign up now. Quote this post or quote the OP. It's in email tags.

Well...I joined.

Meier

Look at Ayre on his mobile.

Reading that email from Dortmund.

Subject: Reus Bid Accepted

Arnie always cracks me up. Genuinely funny.

Pls Meier, with Henderson, Suso, and Can to name a few, there is standards for hair care in our squad. Take him to Suso's hairdressers. Not this long hair pulled back nonsense.

I didn't see your game today, but surely he'll let it flow in time. Look at this.. it's magnificent.

Markovic.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Did Morata bring his sister with him to the negotiations table? It sure explains how we got shafted and loved it.

FOCUS MAROTTA

EYE(s?) ON THE CONTRACT

He seemed like the odd man out in that massive substitution. he just came back from the world cup!

He is absolutely playing for his top level career ater an absolute write-off of a season, be surprisd if he wasn;t aching to come back as soon as Uruguay got knocked out

Still think there's a very good centreback in him. Kenny did to him what Rafa did to Babel

India's DRS-refusal is fucking mental. Bunch of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom