• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
10557094_10152652102942259_6384185760977907481_o.jpg

lol who is that fat black chap?

Akinfewa

#dench

Remy is a great transfer if it happens

Very good option for an inside-forward/left wing spot, and perfect replacement for Sturridge when he's unavailable and we don't want to adjust the gameplan to suit Lambert

Could see him leaving next summer though if we don't give him enough gametime, but can't go too wrong for £8.5m, unless he gets a horrendous injury or acts like a massuve cunt

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wait

Your girlfriend isn't Asian

Is she okay with the fetish
Mine dyed her hair blonde

Dunno what his girlfriend could do about that

Can you imagine not being what your lover craves

Bla u need to be stahpped. Seize his laptop!

yella

New FPL league is up.

Someone else is admining the standard FPL league, but I've started a second league so we can play head-to-head as well. This is limited to 38 spots (we usually have 100+ entries in standard FPL), so if you want to get in, sign up now. Quote this post or quote the OP. It's in email tags.

I took a spot in the league; hope you guys don't mind. I've lurked this thread for a LONG time (even posted in a few OTs). I hope to participate more again this year. This thread moves fast, though.

Will you guys buy Destiny?

Absolutely

Could do with

1) A chat-wheel, for basic teamwork. Fall back, flank left, back me up, don't revive etc
2) Healthbars on fellow Guardians, so you know when a teammate needs help

Just gotta find the Golden Chests and I've done all the SP content except for the Explore level afaik

L1NETT

I took a spot in the league; hope you guys don't mind. I've lurked this thread for a LONG time (even posted in a few OTs). I hope to participate more again this year. This thread moves fast, though.

Don't worry, half the stuff in here ain't worth your time

Welcome anyways

im sorry to disappoint you guys :(

btw, has anyone of you ever tried TOR? that vpn that lets you access the 'secret internet'?

Don't do it. I will just leave it at that.

Be satisfied with the pics you find in the non-secret internet.

Welcome. I only recently went out of non-lurker status too.

El Topo

im sorry to disappoint you guys :(

btw, has anyone of you ever tried TOR? that vpn that lets you access the 'secret internet'?

TOR itself is just a tool to (sort of) anonymize your internet activities, that by itself has nothing to do with the 'secret internet' (to my knowledge).

im not trying to do anything with tor. i would be too afraid lol. but the idea of smth like this existing is crazy

Again, TOR is completely okay. There's absolutely nothing even remotely illegal about using TOR (to my knowledge), unless you're running a node (or rather an exit node), in which case I guess you could get into legal trouble.

King_Moc

Banned
Absolutely

Could do with

1) A chat-wheel, for basic teamwork. Fall back, flank left, back me up, don't revive etc
2) Healthbars on fellow Guardians, so you know when a teammate needs help

Just gotta find the Golden Chests and I've done all the SP content except for the Explore level afaik

How do you get to the moon btw? I've done all the old russia missions, I think...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mail:
Tottenham have struck a deal with Swansea to sign Ben Davies and Michel Vorm with Gylfi Sigurdsson and cash going the other way.

Farewell Gylfi. Scored some clutch goals for us. Surely Lloris, Vorm and Friedel is the best set of keepers in the league?

El Topo

Isnt that stuff used by pedophiles, criminals etc. I wouldn't want to get to involved in that web (being serious)

Yeah, I wouldn't want to get into that 'secret web' either. TOR is completely fine though (to my knowledge), probably a lot more useful in countries that control/censor your internet (though again, no idea if one could get into trouble for using TOR in those countries in general).

Do we know what it is? I'm going to log in and play in about an hour, so I'm down if people are on.

You are level 5+ right? You have to be to do Crucible, and I assume for the special event too

I've got a feeling it'll be some one-on-one random duelling event with loot and Glimmer prizes for every win, ending up with the winner getting some insane item that does like 1000 damage.

which he'll lose when the beta ends and the progress is wiped)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom