• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

I think it's going to open up at 10pm for 2 hours for the Iron Banner event.

Don't quote me, but I think that's what it's going to be or it could just be a teaser.

When you click on the moon mission it says it will be available at launch. It's a launch teaser.

But hey, I wouldn't mind a little moon surprise.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Not sure why you need Friedel now. And I thought Sigurdsson was good under AVB?

Gylfi was a good player for us, it pains me that Chadli and Paulinho are staying and he isn't. But you can only sell the players that people want to buy, hence why Sandro and Sigurdsson are being moved on ahead of inferior players. Our squad is so huge that we can't take on new contracts without letting a few leave. Dawson will probably be on his way as well.

We don't need Friedel either, he's there as emergency backup while he does his badges/club ambassador stuff. He's a good guy to have around.

sigurdsson-660x330.jpg

37D32BA7ECB566E37509353E8C52F_h450_w598_m2_q90_cwDqhPIjH.jpg

p11-Brendan-Rodgers.jpg

bobito

Banned
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say with that. TOR nodes are run by all sorts of people, e.g. the well-respected CCC.

I meant the people that use them, not the companies. Said "company" as in fellow people but can see why it was confusing. edited now.

Obvs there not all bad. But its a slippery slope.

rvy

Banned
I want to play Origins badly, but I wanna wait for the GOTY version with all the DLC before getting it.

Life is so hard, man.

omgkitty

I think Vermaelen is definitely gone. Looks like Per will finally get the captaincy. Make Ramsey vice Captain imo.

Unfortunately, it would make Arteta the captain, but if we bring in another DM who plays every game, it really should be Per with Arteta staying vice captain. Not really sure Ramsey should be a captain yet. It's all about being a leader and getting the team going when necessary and Ramsey is kind of a quiet guy it seems.

Barzul

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 7m
Wenger on Sami Khedira: "I can't give you any names. Sometimes the players you want are available very late." #afc

This statement really stands out. Wenger might be trying for a big deal. Not necessarily Khedira even.

Meier

From our U21 friendly in Croatia:

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1m
18. Goalless but Ntcham just struck a shot which hit a man on a ladder on a balcony behind the goal and went into the flat. That's a first!

Barzul

Unfortunately, it would make Arteta the captain, but if we bring in another DM who plays every game, it really should be Per with Arteta staying vice captain. Not really sure Ramsey should be a captain yet. It's all about being a leader and getting the team going when necessary and Ramsey is kind of a quiet guy it seems.

Ramsey drives our game with his play. He'll get more vocal. I just don't want scenario where either our captain or vice cap isn't starting. I think Arteta is going to see a sharp reduction in minutes played this season if we bring in another DM.

El Topo

I meant the people that use them, not the companies. Said "company" as in fellow people but can see why it was confusing. edited now.

Obvs there not all bad. But its a slippery slope.

Ah, okay, I get what you're saying. That said, I have to disagree (for the most part).

TOR is extremely useful for completely valid reasons, even more so in countries that suppress its citizens (e.g. Iran). Sure, there'll always be people that abuse the system, but that is the price of freedom and privacy.

Then again, we're talking about Bla.

Don't make me post your summer signings from last year sonny. Both Deuce and Gyfli came up with goals when needed. I'd take both of them over the chaff we signed last year.

Aspas
Cissokho
Moses
Toure
Alberto
Mignolet

:lol

If this new lot play like that lot did, no chance we finish in the top 4

My point was that their careers have gone on an unepectedly downward trajectory since they chose you over us, and being a sad little man, that makes me happy :p

omgkitty

Ramsey drives our game with his play. He'll get more vocal. I just don't want scenario where either our captain or vice cap isn't starting. I think Arteta is going to see a sharp reduction in minutes played this season if we bring in another DM.

Exactly, which made the fact that Vermaelen stayed captain a joke.

bobito

Banned
Ah, okay, I get what you're saying. That said, I have to disagree (for the most part).

TOR is extremely useful for completely valid reasons, even more so in countries that suppress its citizens (e.g. Iran). Sure, there'll always be people that abuse the system, but that is the price of freedom and privacy.

Yeah I understand what you mean about it having it's uses.

The people on the "secret part" of the internet are gonna be dodgy though haha

omgkitty

In the latest player update on FIFA 14, they fucked up all the players shoes and they all have those shitty fucking EA shoes on and it's fucking KILLING ME.

Zabojnik

Is Pereyra any good Juve bros?

He's not terrible. Other than that ... time will tell, I guess. Should make for a solid midfield backup player.

She likes her japanese rockstars, i like my korean singers. so its all good

I guess now we know who wears the pants in this relationship.

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 7m
Wenger on Sami Khedira: "I can't give you any names. Sometimes the players you want are available very late." #afc

This statement really stands out. Wenger might be trying for a big deal. Not necessarily Khedira even.

This pretty much confirms Pogba, imo.

Salvadora

That's cool he's no worse than what we currently have hopefully he can stay fit.
Vermaelen----Evans---Jones----Smalling.

Shaw can't play every game and Rafael will succome to injury at multiple times of the season, so there is a significant chance that would be your back 4.

You would ship a lot of goals.

Shaw can't play every game and Rafael will succome to injury at multiple times of the season, so there is a significant chance that would be your back 4.

Verm wouldn't play as a full back in any circumstance.

We definitely need 2 CBs.

If Rafael gets injured, better to have Jones or Valencia there.

Man that looks suspect as hell we need RB and LB back up big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom