• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS4's messaging system is a joke. Tells me I've got a message, then takes too long to get to the message page, then takes agaes to actually display the message it's told me I've got

Why not just show the first 30 words of the message, and press the PS button to go straight to it

noal

Banned
Fifa 15 covers for US

xO5bXhr.jpg

E7EAZgN.jpg

Nx1ecfP.jpg

thats-a-penis1.gif

Holy cock Batman!

East Lake

I feel like both Clint and Leo's head are too obviously shopped onto their bodies. Something is wrong with their faces too aside from being too small.

PS4's messaging system is a joke. Tells me I've got a message, then takes too long to get to the message page, then takes agaes to actually display the message it's told me I've got

Why not just show the first 30 words of the message, and press the PS button to go straight to it

It's terrible. Absolutely terrible.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Where's my Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 HD and Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, Nintendo? :<

I got Metroid Prime Trilogy to play on my Wii U and the game looks amazing, sure an HD remaster would be nice, but considering it's Nintendo that'd just take time away from more important games.

subtles

Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus.

They've agreed it's never going to happen.

You need to be shot, brought back to life only to be shot again.

While dead I'd hang your thumbs from the WC trophy and beat you with a pogo stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom