• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
It's the truth. He's 36 by the time the season starts and he'll be coming off a major injury. Even if he performs well, there's no telling how he'll play towards the end of the season. He's lost athleticism from age and injury.

That's not the knife though. The knife is reminding me that I have to sit through at least 2 Lakers seasons before we even dream about being competitive, much less having a shot.

What's going on as Tesco UK peeps?

WbAcRfG.jpg

Ewd0qpD.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All of this teaches me that I should stop telling real life stories on gaf or in the mumble. To think one of my best friends at University was a sheep that lived out the back of my house.

I'm pretty sure I'd piss myself laughing if I walked in a barbers and some dude was sat there getting a hair cut with his eyes closed

Why?

It's not like they are cutting my hair for the first time. Plus, mine is pretty simple to cut.

I am always afraid of cut hair falling into me eyes, especially as they start cutting towards the front. At that point, my eyes stay closed.

Cola you're legitimately the most interesting person in this thread.

All of this teaches me that I should stop telling real life stories on gaf or in the mumble. To think one of my best friends at University was a sheep that lived out the back of my house.

GOAT story. Elliot will back me up.

Tragic, beautiful and hilarious all as the same time.

inky

Whose hair is worse? Vidal or Palacio?

Better yet, would you rather choose to have a rat tail, or pretend there's nothing wrong with your flowing mane like Paletta does?

For as shitty as it is I actually don't mind Vidal's. I think it fits his face and head shape, lol.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm more fascinated by this unbending structure you have in your life.

Why don't you buy 3 days worth of fruit at one time?

Because its a nice ritual that forces me to exercise, bit more expensive sure but I like routine.

FootballFan

m8, you can give that same story to anyone in person and they will tell you the same thing(just take off your earphones so you can hear them).

/FF-Attack

Why?

It's not like they are cutting my hair for the first time. Plus, mine is pretty simple to cut.

I am always afraid of cut hair falling into me eyes

ibgCV0hVsJKfQd.gif

I don't know man, now I just have this image of a dude reclining with his eyes closed, quivering with fear while getting his hair cut by some sweaty dude.

Elchele

I go to budgens every day, I buy the same items and its never been an issue before, this was a newer person who hadnt served me before and I have no idea what I did wrong. This isnt an interaction that requires me to talk, its not like I was looking at her and ignoring her, I was just listenint to stuff and packing/looking outside. I answered her when I realised but it was rude as fuck on her behalf to force me to talk to her and answer a useless question.

I honestly dont see anything wrong here

typical premface

Hixx

will

get a fucking ps4 headset you cheb. you were the only one who played with us not in the party. you anti social FUCK

Hixx

Cola please type the sheep story up

I don't have one :( I plan on getting one before TLOU though

You've not got any headphones with a mic in that came with a phone? Even they work. Be a bit tinny but at least you will be able to hear Kyoufu. Which makes every game better.

Mr Cola

Surely you're getting exercise regardless because of the football?

I only buy sweet n' things like that because I have no self control.

True, but I love exercise. I cant guarantee football either, I go to this astro pitch thing outside every day and if the young kids show up sometimes they try to take my ball or my bag, had to replace my ball twice, little shits can have it. I wish I was young and quick :(

Hixx

Bud is amazing <3 but Cola is unintentionally funny :lol that's the best kind of funny :lol

Cola I'm buying you a drink next time I'm in the UK, don't bring a book or your headphones with you pls

Cola isn't unintentionally funny, he is knowingly hilarious :p

True, but I love exercise. I cant guarantee football either, I go to this astro pitch thing outside every day and if the young kids show up sometimes they try to take my ball or my bag, had to replace my ball twice, little shits can have it. I wish I was young and quick :(
I don't know how to react to this

hahahahahaha

You're awesome

You've not got any headphones with a mic in that came with a phone? Even they work. Be a bit tinny but at least you will be able to hear Kyoufu. Which makes every game better.

Nope, I need to look for the one the PS4 came with tomorrow. I'm sure it's around here somewhere.

But like I said, getting one before TLOU!

rvy

Banned

ivNWnRwO4Z90m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom