• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

True, but I love exercise. I cant guarantee football either, I go to this astro pitch thing outside every day and if the young kids show up sometimes they try to take my ball or my bag, had to replace my ball twice, little shits can have it. I wish I was young and quick :(
Omg

You really are Karl Pilkington.

L1NETT

If I went to get my haircut and there was a geeza reading a book and somebody else asleep and I wouldn't know what to think

True, but I love exercise. I cant guarantee football either, I go to this astro pitch thing outside every day and if the young kids show up sometimes they try to take my ball or my bag, had to replace my ball twice, little shits can have it. I wish I was young and quick :(

I'm sorry I laughed, that's really shitty.

kharma45

If I went to get my haircut and there was a geeza reading a book and somebody else asleep and I wouldn't know what to think

It'd go something like this

Homer_hedge.gif

Um, I am a girl.

Wat.

I just presume everyone here is a fella.

Ah, must be difficult to follow United from over there.

I started following United around 1999 from India, but nothing regular. Then went to US, was there for 12 years. Started following them regularly there and yea it continues to India. What makes it easier now is all games are streamed on Star Sports for like 15 pounds for whole season.

My parents hate it.

Because EPL games fall in prime time during weekend, everybody asks me what I am doing this weekend and I am like...watching football. lol

I make sure I pay attention during my haircut cos there's nothing worse than your hair not being just how you wanted it.

I don't trust them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I miss it too. Couple of months though and we'll be back.

God, I miss Broken.

Hes getting married and having a kid, he has made more progress than anyoen else in the club since its inception and his answer to if he is happy about it is "err, yeah, you know, kinda"

Best club member ever

I make sure I pay attention during my haircut cos there's nothing worse than your hair not being just how you wanted it.

I don't trust them.

My hair is easy to cut and non one has yet screwed it up. In India, I tip the hair cutter (which 99% of Indians don't) and they remember me and give me great service.

Hes getting married and having a kid, he has made more progress than anyoen else in the club since its inception and his answer to if he is happy about it is "err, yeah, you know, kinda"

Best club member ever

He went from not answering his girlfriend's calls to getting married and having a baby in maybe two weeks tops.

rvy

Banned
Um, I am a girl.

Just don't advertise it or Wilbur would be sending me pictures of his taint.

This explains how you can support Arsenal for so long and not feel any joy but just insane amounts of pain.

I believe you, story checks out.

I'm amazed that there are any male Arsenal supporters in existence. Only a woman would be able to endure this much pain and not give up.

Best club member ever

Is that a joke? Holy shit I'll have to message him to give my congratulations.

I wonder if he bought that property with his dad to hide his aunt in :lol

kharma45

I don't trust them.

I just tell them to trim it, and then get inundated with questions. Above ear, below ear? How much off? Which side do you wear your hair to? Want it thinned out? Want this shorter?

JUST TRIM IT BACK

New barber is good mind. She has skillz with a razor.

Shortyme
Lightning
Salvadora

Who would've thought.

Lightning is a girl too? Waaaattttt.

Salvadora

Don't know if this would fit in the Mr Cola category, but I recently took a passport photo to the hairdressers to show them what I wanted.

Felt a bit weird doing that, but it's sort of necessary else you mumble something.

Don't know if this would fit in the Mr Cola category, but I recently took a passport photo to the hairdressers to show them what I wanted.

Felt a bit weird doing that, but it's sort of necessary else you mumble something.

See, I just have to go:

Same style, Just make it shorter

Done.

I have had same hairstyle since I remember combing my own hair.

I guess I am boring that way.

While we're on the subject, does anyone have any experience with getting a professional shave (face ofc you dickheads). Something like this.

It seems like it'd feel fucking incredible, and I personally detest shaving, but it also seems like an incredibly hipster-ish thing to do.

rvy

Banned

But you're not even British. Why would you voluntarily harm yourself? If I'm gonna support a Prem team, I'll go with the richest Muslim I can find.

the original Blue power ranger (David Yost) opened a Fb page and is uploading behind the scenes photos of the Power Rangers from the 90s and some other things. cool stuff https://www.facebook.com/DavidYostActor?fref=ts

He left because he was gay.

I remember this.

They shot all the good parts in Japan.

While we're on the subject, does anyone have any experience with getting a professional shave (face ofc you dickheads). Something like this.

It seems like it'd feel fucking incredible, and I personally detest shaving, but it also seems like an incredibly hipster-ish thing to do.

The best part about being in India...Shave costs me 30 Rs. at the nice A/C barber I go to. So that's like 0.30 pounds. I don't shave at home anymore.

I did get a full on professional shave in US a few times. You feel very refreshed after it. But expensive as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom