• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

While we're on the subject, does anyone have any experience with getting a professional shave (face ofc you dickheads). Something like this.

It seems like it'd feel fucking incredible, and I personally detest shaving, but it also seems like an incredibly hipster-ish thing to do.

what are you talking about man
old folks go all the time to get that done where I get my hair cut. Is not a hipster thing to do, but I don't really see the point of it aside from enjoying the moment if you really like those kinds of things.

Also I wouldn't trust a guy with a knife right against my neck. yuck

Salva can't be a girl. If he was we'd be dating by now, the new Shorty and Horse

What

Hahahahahahaha

You guys are nuts

Quiche probably remembers more from that story than I do.

I say story, we overheard him talking to his dad and yeah...they were considering buying a derelict properly on the cheap to put his aunt in :lol :lol

kharma45

The best part about being in India...Shave costs me 30 Rs. at the nice A/C barber I go to. So that's like 0.30 pounds. I don't shave at home anymore.

I did get a full on professional shave in US a few times. You feel very refreshed after it. But expensive as fuck.

I had to pay £12 the last time after being used to £6. I felt robbed.

Quiche probably remembers more from that story than I do.

I say story, we overheard him talking to his dad and yeah...they were considering buying a derelict properly on the cheap to put his aunt in :lol :lol

Why did he never mute his mic? I will always remember his sister's interludes.

At 1.17?

Living life on the edge

Yup

If anyone here gets the football's haircut crap I'm gonna give you a wedgie

That's not on

That's basically my haircut too but I have to give some details. I don't have fancy hair or anything but people still manage to mess it up now and then.

This is the hairstyle I have when it's at it's longest. It's usually a tad shorter than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9U98N2vdHU

No idea when I'll go back to having short hair again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
While we're on the subject, does anyone have any experience with getting a professional shave (face ofc you dickheads). Something like this.

It seems like it'd feel fucking incredible, and I personally detest shaving, but it also seems like an incredibly hipster-ish thing to do.

yes sometimes, but I like shaving on my own and it's faster :lol

Clegg

Not a chance.

I've seen Sweeney Todd.

I know how this ends.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_n8yju5gove1tws179o1_1280.png

Shortyme
Lightning
Salvadora
cartoon_soldier

i cant

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When you get your back hair tapered and they use a straight razor and go over it, i fucking love that feel and sound. Its a weird sensation, its like it hits a pleasure nerve.

I know that but I have seen too many movies to trust them.

Lean back, close your eyes and leave your neck awfully exposed to a literally razor sharp blade. Nope.

what are you talking about man
old folks go all the time to get that done where I get my hair cut. Is not a hipster thing to do, but I don't really see the point of it aside from enjoying the moment if you really like those kinds of things.

Also I wouldn't trust a guy with a knife right against my neck. yuck

I guess the hipster thing is from people I hang out with group never discussing it. Fuck it though, I'll give it a go at some point. I might struggle finding a highly rated barber that does shaves in my area, though.

Don't get the straight razor fear, really. A razor blade could cut you just as easily, and I'd like to think that my immediate presence wouldn't make a barber immediately want to kill me. I mean, I'm not being rude and reading while getting a shave, or anything.

Lean back, close your eyes and leave your neck awfully exposed to a literally razor sharp blade. Nope.

It's hard to stay employed after you start slitting people's necks open. Unless you think your barber might have something against you, in which case fair enough.

rvy

Banned
WHICH ONE OF THEM RVY

WHICH ONE

-

Night guys :]

There's more to that picture than Marchisio's blue eyes?

It's like I'm drowning in an ocean of pure bliss.

Nirvana.

Jeez. A guy can't get a pedicure even

Sure you can. But then don't go and wipe your ass with toilet paper after a poop, like a savage. If you care enough about your feet to get a pedicure, you should care enough about your asshole to wash it instead of spreading your poop around it.

Sure you can. But then don't go and wipe your ass with toilet paper after a poop, like a savage. If you care enough about your feet to get a pedicure, you should care enough about your asshole to wash it instead of spreading your poop around it.

I know I am just digging my own grave here but...

Before my US trip, it was all water in India.

After being in US though...can't do it. TP all the way.

People in India don't use TP, they can't afford it anyway.

rvy

Banned
I know I am just digging my own grave here but...

Before my US trip, it was all water in India.

After being in US though...can't do it. TP all the way.

People in India don't use TP, they can't afford it anyway.

That's like going from driving a Lambo to a Fiat Punto.

It's hard to stay employed after you start slitting people's necks open. Unless you think your barber might have something against you, in which case fair enough.
It's my primal instinct. Same thing goes for flooring it after turning off the lights in your basement.

Bacon pls. Do you grow beards or shave yet?

I don't remember how old I was when I first had to shave my beard.
Can't call it a beard exactly. Not yet. But I do need to shave whatever patches of hair there are.

LNBL

Oh man. I was at the barber last week and it was the first time I asked him to trim and fix my beard ( I usually just trim it myself). So as soon as he picks up that razor and starts cutting near my troath I just kept imagining him cutting me open haha.
MU-1014BW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom