• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pictures should never be posted here.

zoNmhXO.jpg

Stulaw

Apparently Newcastle want Andy Carroll back, as if West Ham will sell him.

A Toon source said: “Like all Geordies, Andy Carroll has never lost his love for Newcastle and we are sure if West Ham agree to sell we would have no difficulty in persuading him to come home.”

Carroll picked up £120,000 a week at Anfield and is on similar money at Upton Park – but there is no way the St James’ Park club will pay that kind of salary.

But the lure of the black-and-white shirt is strong and the Toon source added: “Don’t forget Alan Shearer turned down Manchester United to come home to Newcastle.”

Sounds like someone's trying to find reasons to make this a plausible story.

Berardi doesn't play for a big enough team for those youtube video makers to care about.

16 goals in 30 games at his age is incredible. More than Messi who was playing on a much better team.

Serie A is starting to have a lot more young players scoring goals. I think Destro was the first Italian player under 21 to score 10 goals in a season for over a decade or something and then El Shaz and Berardi both did it the next two seasons with more goals than Destro.

By the words of the mighty Van Gaal, he coached in the best 4 leagues in the world. Italy is not on his CV.

Nobody has ever wanted him because we produce better coaches. Fuck even a scrub like RDM can win the CL.

Berardi doesn't play for a big enough team for those youtube video makers to care about.

16 goals in 30 games at his age is incredible. More than Messi who was playing on a much better team.

Serie A is starting to have a lot more young players scoring goals. I think Destro was the first Italian player under 21 to score 10 goals in a season for over a decade or something and then El Shaz and Berardi both did it the next two seasons with more goals than Destro.

I assume he will get a chance at Juve this season?

Nobody has ever wanted him because we produce better coaches. Fuck even a scrub like RDM can win the CL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB2SUWVtOIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSKyaXkzVvc

Wait, what? I thought he was their player?

They own half his rights. Sass own the other half. If Juve wanted him back they would have had to bought the other half of the contract.

Italy has a co-ownership system, but they have now been stopped. This is one of the last few deals of this type.

Sweet, that Berardi video was published yesterday.

And why you have to go showing that Fresh Prince video, has me in tears. That show was so emotional at times. that and Will apologising for Carltons drug overdose always make me cry.

Lightning

Banned
Wonder if Ramsey will be the long term captain of Arsenal? Arteta should be benched, too old for long term anyway. Mertesacker is preferred captain but getting 30 soon so not exactly long term. A younger captain would be preferred.

No idea what is worse, dying or playing for Blackpool.

30 pounds in a month and a half. WTF??

18 inch Pizzas, McDonalds delivery, and buying crates of 24 glass coke bottles will do it.

Wonder if Ramsey will be the long term captain of Arsenal? Arteta should be benched, too old for long term anyway. Mertesacker is preferred captain but getting 30 soon so not exactly long term. A younger captain would be preferred.

Mert should be captain, with Rambo as vice.

Man we should hang out. I eat like crap all the time. At least it sounds like you're gonna do something about it. I could use some help like that.

I go through extremes. I either go completely nuts and only eat canned tuna and run and lose 10KG a month. or become a complete pig and gain huge amount of weight fast. I have never struck a perfect balance

If you want to do something about it then you should find something to focus on. For me it is doing running events and looking good for Korean chicks. Then change up your diet, but keep the one cheat day. I never do because I become completely obsessed with losing weight and then finally reward myself after a couple of months and then the one day reward stretches into two months and all the good work has been wasted. I am gonna make sure Arsenal weekend games will be my cheat day, so that it doesn't happen this time.

Barzul

Maybe it was Ozil that was serving cola so he thought he was at a self service checkout

I chuckled.

Um, I am a girl.

Just don't advertise it or Wilbur would be sending me pictures of his taint.

M'lady

Don't know if this would fit in the Mr Cola category, but I recently took a passport photo to the hairdressers to show them what I wanted.

Felt a bit weird doing that, but it's sort of necessary else you mumble something.

I show my barber pictures on my phone sometimes.

I'm gonna trim my beard tmrw morning. I'm scared. I've worked hard to get some wispy bits going. I hope they survive.

Wish I could grow a beard.

He should be vice. Take over from Mert.

FootballFan

New OT is surely OT1. New season has already started m8s.

|OT1| Locked Up - Akon ft Messi

|OT1| Rollin' - Limp Bizkit ft Neymar

|OT1| White Man's World - Makaveli ft Dimitri Seluk

|OT1| I Need Drugs - Necro ft Messi and Wilshere

|OT1| Gone - N Sync ft Conte

Tubie

Its a shitty move, but you have to understand the player might also be scared of hurting himself and jeopardizing the transfer.

It also helps motivate the side that's about to pay 80+ for you lol. It looks like the deal is really close anyway, so at most he might sit out 2 friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom