• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

R4KEykW.gif
holy shit hahaha...plug come back baby. You are the true champion.

Wilbur

Banned
omg

this keeps getting better and better

I don't think he'll come back to claim his throne

I have a feeling that today is the real death of Plug ;_;

The part I played in this was one I regret. I will forever have a black mark against my name.

Mods change my name to Pulga RIP

jesalr

He better fucking turn up this season! I don't want to see him take any shots at goal ever again. We should just promote our Bale clone - McEvoy.

Have we fixed the issue where our Gareth Bales start by not being able to win a game for 2 years?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't think he'll come back to claim his throne

I have a feeling that today is the real death of Plug ;_;

The part I played in this was one I regret. I will forever have a black mark against my name.

Mods change my name to Pulga RIP

Pulgslayer.

eh what am I saying, you don't even watch GoT or like The HitcherWitcher

Now just imagine searching for the times we don't quote eachother but just refer to eachother as "plug" or "old senile fool"

Incredible.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, guys pls stop this madness

FootballFan

Shut up. You've lost, accept defeat and let Kipless remove all fluids inside your body.

I think I quoted him like 10 times just today when he was making excuses for Cristianos world cup.

Edit
Also, I never said I don't quote him. He was going on about never quoting me. Which is why it was funny lol.

Wilbur

Banned
To return to that quickly, I think he was wrong about a few of the players he said were better than Messi. Neymar certainly wasn't, for instance (surprised as I am to see that he had that opinion!)

Pretty hard to pick a best player to be honest. Probably still Robben or James, but there's been some great goalkeeping especially.

Suen

Wb plug. I missed you. Don't mind the haters. I will defend your honor.

#DefendPlug
#FuckTheHaters
#GentlemenClub

pulga

Banned
Just wanted to close out by saying that, thought it was fair to show how he quotes me double than I quote him, since apparently we're laughing at that today, completely stupid as it was to bring that up in the first place.

There's a reason I posted the Terminator gif ;) I'm out.

Suen

Just wanted to close out by saying that, thought it was fair to show how he quotes me double than I quote him, since apparently we're laughing at that today, completely stupid as it was to bring that up in the first place.

See you when the season start m8. We're winning the 11th one.

Barzul

Why would you let him/this chase you out though. Ignore each other if it's that bad. Seriously. We're all grown ups in this thread (well mostly I think). You won't like everyone and everyone won't like you.

You will be back when Kroos excels for Madrid

Wilbur

Banned
It's like fucking Lost

It was alright in the beginning but it keeps dragging and dragging with no end in sight

Or like when people said man City were a breath of fresh air

Also plug the reason is because FF doesn't deny he quotes you a lot

Whereas you denied you quoted him

Ca va

pla

pulga

Banned
It's like fucking Lost

It was alright in the beginning but it keeps dragging and dragging with no end in sight

Hey, Wes warned him to stop but he is obsessesed. I've done my part by ignoring him as best as I can, as proven by the above images, alright? Any issue, take it up with the old stalker!

Ingeniero

Please don't come back.

ADIOS

Suen

Why would you let him/this chase you out though. Ignore each other if it's that bad. Seriously. We're all grown ups in this thread (well mostly I think). You won't like everyone and everyone won't like you.
Everyone is except Bacon and Wilbrrr I think but I'm not sure.

Ninis is attending pre-season for Parma. Hope this guy will show something good in the coming season (if Dona will include him in the squad).

FootballFan

Everyone is except Bacon and Wilbrrr I think but I'm not sure.

Ninis is attending pre-season for Parma. Hope this guy will show something good in the coming season (if Dona will include him in the squad).

Ninis the Greek guy? So much hype for him a few years ago. Hope he flops. Moon.png

Marc

haha Pulg, stop being such a lady dew.

Why do people take the internet so seriously, its all the other shit you need to worry about.

Also why are gaming, talking to people and football limited to 15-25 year olds? I didn't quite get that attack on FF.

dPrJaGc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom