• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuckinghellr2uiq.gif

Are you a doctor, does she have vaginalitis?

Holland ?

Sounds about right, those underwater freaks, go be with the fishs.

bud

We only been conditioned into thinking that because we've had to watch Sagna hoof aimless and hopeless balls into the box game after game, year after year.

he really does, though. it's a rocket.

i'm not too bothered with sagna leaving. can't see debuchy doing worse, really.

Wilbur

Banned
he really does, though. it's a rocket.

i'm not too bothered with sagna leaving. can't see debuchy doing worse, really.

What is the FULL AMOUNT price for Debuchy by the way? It was 8m last week and now I'm seeing 11m everywhere

Whenever I hear about Buttner I think about this description of him from this great article written at the end of the season.

Alex Buttner is a player who exists simultaneously in two different worlds; Shrodinger's cat in a Fred Durst hat. He played in the Moyes era, and now the Giggs-Butt-Scholes power trio era, but something about him will always scream: "Fergie dementia purchase". He's a man who's both not wanted and not going anywhere, like an impulse buy from an old flatmate that still sits around your living room. You're sentimental about it, yet it doesn't remind you of a good time. He's become a cross that Manchester United must bear, as if he were left on the steps of Old Trafford as a baby and is somehow still being breastfed by someone at the club.

Since he arrived in 2012, he's only made 27 appearances in all competitions. You think, 'Maybe he was on loan?' but he wasn't. You think, 'Yeah, but he's only a kid,' but he's 25. You think, 'Ah well, he'll be off in the summer,' but he's already expressed his intention to stay. He's a distant ringing that won't go away, the closer you get to understanding who he is or what he does, the further he retreats into the undergrowth of their squad. The only thing we know for sure is that he dresses like a man who tries to chirpse girls on Oxford Street. The rest is a mystery.

Barzul

I am under the impression that Wenger wants to make one final assault for the CL in the next 3 years and is building a squad to do so. We came close in '06.

I am under the impression that Wenger wants to make one final assault for the CL in the next 3 years and is building a squad to do so. We came close in '06.

If we can get a dm like Khedira or Martinez. we can do it maybe even make semis. If PSG sign Di Maria we should go for Cavani imo if not lets settle with Remy.

bud

i can't see jenkinson going away on loan. that'd leave debuchy as the only right back, and we all know half of the squad will be injured at one point.

Scum

If we can get a dm like Khedira or Martinez. we can do it maybe even make semis. If PSG sign Di Maria we should go for Cavani imo if not lets settle with Remy.
Just get Schneiderlin. It'll piss 3Sixty off but he'll be better priced than Martinez.

Barzul

We don't have Cavani money. I'd wait till next season for the stellar foward. Let's see who makes progress. Cavani might be even cheaper then, and Reus clause comes active but Bayern could very well beat us to that deal barring him signing a new contract with BVB. I think we should still go for Remy, could see him taking over Walcott's role as I don't think he'll renew sadly. He'll have only one year left come next season.

GHG

Gold Member
WTF is wrong with OT GAF today? We got underage girl discussions and a thread about garden hose water tasting good.

I worry about this place sometimes.

Hixx

I ordered Thief on PS4.

The PayPal page hadn't even gone back to the original website before I regretted it. Ffs.

LegoArmo

Can you put the windows disc in and choose boot from disc in bios? It should give you an option to try repairing your current installation I think?
All I can think of is tapping F5 as it boots up so you get the boot options. If that doesn't work, you might have to play around with the BIOS, and that's where my IT knowledge hits a titanium wall

Thanks for the help, guys. It's working now, I'm not exactly sure how. I took the CMOS battery out, put it back in upside down for 30 seconds, then returned everything to normal and it seems to be okay... Seems to be.

Anyway, football, how about that Vidal signing for United, eh?

GHG

Gold Member

I'd lose it if we got Cavani as well.

-------------Cavani------------
Sanchez---Ozil----Walcott

That's football manager tier shit.

Hixx

Surely you can cancel it

I like to live with my mistakes so I can learn from them.

Yet I still play FIFA 5 or 6 times a week. I'm not a quick learner.

-

Tap water is goat water. Except recently, our tap water has been misty. Like someone spunked in it and stirred it. So I have to refill the glass like 5 times before it's clear. It's weird. Do you think it will make me ill?

jtb

Banned
He has that aura of major fuck up awaiting to happen. Plus for a 6 foot plus guy he can't head the the ball for shit. He really should be a set-piece option.

He's disciplined and he follows managerial instructions. I've got total faith in Jenkinson. this isn't Wilshere we're talking about here. Jenkinson is good.

Fuck's sake, traded in Pokemon and Zelda at the weekend, now it turns out I could have posted either of them for free to GameStop to get £20 off of TLoU:R

Do you guys reckon anyone will ever win the quadruple?

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck's sake, traded in Pokemon and Zelda at the weekend, now it turns out I could have posted either of them for free to GameStop to get £20 off of TLoU:R

England, you mean? Because Barca won all six trophies they were going for in 2009 in think lol

Dunno. It's achievable, but no one's managed the treble in our country since 99 now (fuck off Liverpool fans that doesn't count). Could see Chelsea or City getting the domestic treble but missing out on CL

FootballFan

If it was possible for the Spanish teams, then Pep's barca would've done it.

Although if you count spanish supercup, European supercup and club world cup then Pep did SIX mate. SIX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom