• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiPrime

XIAm1UW.png

this looks so barren.

We got to the CL final with Flamini as left back, Eboue, Kolo and Senderos.

Everything will mysteriously fall into place!

Razor554

Yees

Zubi finally signed defender

BsMIR48CEAArry_.jpg

Barcelona have signed Eupen (Belgian 2nd div) defender Diawandou Diagne (19) for the B-team, 3-year contract, 12M buyout'

lol

35 million for a proven 25-year-old forward.
30 million for an unproven 18-year-old left back.

dwgirIQ.png

I wouldn't say unproven.

Any other time Shaw would be 20m, but English player EPL inflation is terrible.

But, Sanchez at that price is an amazing get. I mean feel like this season:
Fabregas
Sanchez
Kroos

All great gets for the price teams paid for them.

Suen

Yees

Zubi finally signed defender

BsMIR48CEAArry_.jpg

Barcelona have signed Eupen (Belgian 2nd div) defender Diawandou Diagne (19) for the B-team, 3-year contract, 12M buyout'

lol
:lol :lol there's so much wrong with Barca's transfer policy.

Looking forward to Arsenal next season. This summer is going really well...Wenger is a legend.

Looks like there will be no BVB christmas shirt this year.
ibw1NGxaahG2bY.png

And no new third shirt, as the grey/white shirt will be there for another year.
C9fWJ1P.png

What is happening

Is it dat Evonik money?

Pachimari

How good/bad is he? Be honest.

We're paying you 4.5m per year for 4 years. You'll barely even feel it :p
Well, he's strong, tall and a fighter.

His awareness isn't great, and he needs to be less selfish - his left food is also weak.

Basically he won't be a top striker this season or next season. I actually think Juventus is the wrong move for him.

There's high expectations in Turin, there's pressure to deliver and it's a big club. Not exactly what the kid needed. He needs consistent playing time and confidence.

Wilbur

Banned
I think it's odd Morata is leaving to be a third choice striker somewhere. Obviously neither of Tevez or Llorente are young, but they're not old. And WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE BERARDI

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well, he's strong, tall and a fighter.

His awareness isn't great, and he needs to be less selfish - his left food is also weak.

Basically he won't be a top striker this season or next season. I actually think Juventus is the wrong move for him.

There's high expectations in Turin, there's pressure to deliver and it's a big club. Not exactly what the kid needed. He needs consistent playing time and confidence.
Thanks!

and honestly I don't think there's any pressure on him. Every single Juve fan I know is not even remotely excited about him except for Zabo :(
I think it's odd Morata is leaving to be a third choice striker somewhere. Obviously neither of Tevez or Llorente are young, but they're not old. And WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE BERARDI
Don't worry about Berardi he's a winger mostly.

Zabojnik

Thanks!

and honestly I don't think there's any pressure on him. Every single Juve fan I know is not even remotely excited about him except for Zabo :(

Don't worry about Berardi he's a winger mostly.

Berardi is fucked. We just signed Iturbe, who I'll remind you once again is the new Vidal + Pogba + Berardi. Let's just swap Berardi for Verratti with PSG and be done with it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Berardi is fucked. We just signed Iturbe, who I'll remind you once again is the new Vidal + Pogba + Berardi. Let's just swap Berardi for Verratti with PSG and be done with it.

I'm okay WITH anything as long as the end result is Verratti

By the way, I finally got around to read your replies from last night. Thanks for all the comments, looks like there is (what a surprise) no life hack and I try to work on it. At least I'm not the only one fucked up in that regard here :lol

And just to make it clear: fuck no, I don't want to be married yet lol

Gaf am I going blind or did Argentina scored a goal not given because of offside yesterday? because all I remember was a side netting attempt being called offside

BsMLmTBCUAAv4Ex.jpg

First day of "work" for Milan (official first day, things will actually start tomorrow). The team is at Casa Milan, around 2-3 thousand fans are there. Which is sort of surprising, we finished 8th yet there are a lot of people there. Also, dat Barbie B.

A fan asked Galliani to buy Lamela, he replied with "we'll buy a good players". Not sure if "Galliani good" or "actually good".

Pennywise

By the way, I finally got around to read your replies from last night. Thanks for all the comments, looks like there is (what a surprise) no life hack and I try to work on it. At least I'm not the only one fucked up in that regard here :lol

And just to make it clear: fuck no, I don't want to be married yet lol

Which University are you going to by the way ?

It's like a fucking candy shop over here, if you're single :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom