• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

BRY6TzhCYAAxKBf.jpg:large

So much win in one picture.

That explains why there was no win on the pitch yesterday then

Bo-Locks

I blame Wembley for how boring this game is. Don't get me wrong, we have to take a lot of the blame too, but that stadium sucks the life out of anything inside it.

justjohn

Everton under moyes was a pretty awful team to watch, so im not surprised by this. This whole moyes appointment is just one big fail.

Clegg

Everton under moyes was a pretty awful team to watch, so im not surprised by this. This whole moyes appointment is just one big fail.
You're just stretching to have a go at Moyes.

This performance is reminiscent of the last few seasons under Ferguson.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You're just stretching to have a go at Moyes.

This performance is reminiscent of the last few seasons under Ferguson.

Id say this is an upgrade, Wellbeck got a shot on target

L1NETT

Oh dear oh dear.

How many times did you see Everton over the last few years. Did they look boring on the highlights?

---

Roy Keane and Neville are the best pundits. Fact.

ShogunX

Wigan are so shit. What's happened to the decent footballing style they had under Martinez? They look and play like a Championship team now.

Wilbur

Banned
I want Moyes to rap his knuckles on the trophy, look into all those cameras with his gimlet fucking peepers, and mouth the word

Clank

:looooool i legit belly laughed

People fucking able to see any discernible difference in the way we play, please enlighten me.

Boring. No creativity. Poor crosses.

UNITED ARE BACK BABY

PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Rooney is gone
Robin carries the height
Zaha fails to excite
Welbeck just runs straight

Blame falls on Moyes
Says everything is alright
Gets released anyway
On a cold winter night

edit:

Fuckin Ajax
Playing so sloppy
I blame Linius
The sausage jockey

Jimrpg

shows how much you know about everton.

Everton when they had their best team in (or close to it), were very entertaining to watch... they just couldn't keep their best team on the pitch on for the entire season... they were right in the hunt for champions league.

I admit that Everton were pretty average to watch early in Moyes tenure, but the last few years was very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom