• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

NBC is painting RVP as the Lebron like traitor in the EPL.

Have to say I like the effort they're putting into this though. This is better than Fox Soccer already.

Tc91

BRZYjB5CQAEthrd.jpg:large

--

Apparently Ed Woodward was at Wembley! Someone finally found him.

Scum

Congrats, Moyesey...
...and on that note, I'm off to find a cafe for a fryup. Can't be arsed to cook anything.

Arnie

Suarez can rot on his own then.

Makes no odds, once we get a viable bid for him we'll sell him, I've no doubt about that. As it is he's just jeopardising his sharpness and wasting a year of his career whilst we wait for a club other than Arsenal to move.

fuenf

Doesn't make a difference if you train for 90 minutes or play some shit team for 90 minutes. With Bayern's squad, I'd reckon a training match would be harder than this friendly.

Lahm sounded pretty pissed on Friday when he was talking about the amount of friendlies Bayern played.

Arnie

Yeah by one guy who only runs his mouth about the fitness of other teams.
Proof is in the pudding, pal.

ie. Rafael's onion hamstrings
Ha, if you say so. The meltdowns on here will be amazing if we manage to pull this off.
:lol :lol :lol

Will Suarez still be paid his wages in full if he doesn't play/train for the first team?
Nope.

His contract's performance based, but there's a base salary that he'll receive. And then we might fine him for just being a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom