• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
They're talking about Clev's pass like he just parted the Red Sea. He hit a ball behind a way too high up Scottish back line and Theo just beat his man. But I suppose completing a straight forward pass for England is progress for Clevfraud.

fuenf

Be that as it may, it still doesnt make fuck all sense to have goddamn Bender in whilst playing Gundogan as a #10 and Ozil on the bench.

They need to stabilize their defense and Khedira is still running around like a headless chicken. With Götze as false 9 they can afford fielding 3 CMs and arent as reliant on Özil as they currently are.

noal

Banned
But they're not.

I hope people aren't letting last nights U21 result go to their heads. If the future of England is last nights U21 side then you can fast forward 10 years and find yourself having this exact conversation.

Exactly. I'm probably a bit older than most in here but it's the same cycle all the time. Until we change the way we train our youngsters to actually try and keep the ball and be comfortable with it then England will always fail. It's like a hot potato sometimes and we always resort to type if things aren't going our way.

We don't need to lose the passion; just use it in a better way.

They're talking about Clev's pass like he just parted the Red Sea. He hit a ball behind a way too high up Scottish back line and Theo just beat his man. But I suppose completing a straight forward pass for England is progress for Clevfraud.
It was a good pass wasn't it?

It's okay to say these guys can do something good.

Randdalf

England are so bad, Roy should just give in to his inner desires and play Carroll and Lambert up front, with Gerrard pinging Hollywood passes from midfield, and a couple of fat lumps in defense clobbering anyone who gets near.

deroli

HAHAHA dat paraguayan efficiency. Media's reaction will be glorious, no matter how the second half turns out. Paraguay had 4 shots and Neuer conceded three goals? Get Weidenfeller on the pitch asap!! But I'm still confident we will win this... 5:3. We just need to make better use of our chances and start defending properly.

Croyles

Lol. Our defense (Germany) is fucking terrible. Granted they haven't played together in about 6 months (vs USA and Ecuador it was the B/C team), but it doesn't make it any less terrible.

Time for some new manager blood I think, and get rid of Khedira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom