• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Did Sviatoslav request a ban?

Northern Ireland claims another victim.

Must have -- his last post was the lengthy break one. Russia is in a cakewalk group, there's no way Israel wins out whereas Russia have Luxembourg TWICE, Azerbaijan once and Israel at home remaining. They'll go through with their eyes closed.

Arnie

Shit Shit
a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_ktoure2.gif

Zabojnik

Juve-brahs, remember how we were discussing Boakye yesterday? Yeah, about that. He's going to Elche FC (recently promoted to La Liga) on loan. Which I guess means one between Matri and Quaglia is now staying, unless we're plan to sell both and bring in one more budget striker for the 5th slot. So long for "Conte rates him", lol.

Salvadora

Must have -- his last post was the lengthy break one. Russia is in a cakewalk group, there's no way Israel wins out whereas Russia have Luxembourg TWICE, Azerbaijan once and Israel at home remaining. They'll go through with their eyes closed.
It's a shame, I liked him when he wasn't shitting on Arsenal.

I knew he cared about Russia, but damn...

Meier

JM7 is not great but he's better than a lot of people suggest. If you watch all or most of the City games, you'll find that he actually does some pretty impressive stuff quite often especially when he's got the ball down in the opponent's corner. City definitely overpaid for him in retrospect, but he was pretty young at the time and coming off an award-winning season so it happens. His actual cash price was £20m -- about what you'd expect for a 24-year old who had just won the PFA YPOTY.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve-brahs, remember how we were discussing Boakye yesterday? Yeah, about that. He's going to Elche FC (recently promoted to La Liga) on loan. Which I guess means one between Matri and Quaglia is now staying, unless we're plan to sell both and bring in one more budget striker for the 5th slot. So long for "Conte rates him", lol.
Zabo

Giacomo Bonaventura

Pls

just this time

Hixx

Does anyboooody want:

Burnout Paradise Ultimate on Steam
Dead Space on Origin
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition on Origin
Medal of Honour on Origin
Mirrors Edge on Origin

?