• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesun

mhJRE.gif

fuenf

He kept jumping out of every challenge at city, lack of balls back then.

he took a giant step after he was red carded in Bayern's last CL group game last season. He had to earn back his spot and has been a different (awesome) player since then.

Lol Dante once again bailed out by the ref.

I think this might genuinely be the first time I've been able to watch an Arsenal Premier League match in HD, so NBC is already well ahead of ESPN's coverage in my estimation.

fuenf

Kinda reminiscent of Van Gaal's Bayern: they are dominating possession but are seemingly incapable of creating chances.

I hate Bundesliga's "no extra time needed" attitude.

ATF487

The PL streaming service here lets you watch four matches at the same time... and all of them are a minute behind.

They're always going to be a little bit behind, plus whenever it buffers it gets farther behind.

Really happy with what we have though, especially since I'm using an email on my dad's account and not paying for it.

Joe Cole with a great goal, he's looked good so far

I think this might genuinely be the first time I've been able to watch an Arsenal Premier League match in HD, so NBC is already well ahead of ESPN's coverage in my estimation.

Certain markets can watch any game live using on demand. I'm watching Sunderland now in HD. I think this NBC deal was for the best.

YES! Come on you Irons! Great take by Joey Cole there, him and Jarvis are linking up nicely.

BrentonRogers said:
Liverpool Reserves are beating Cardiff.

Good one. Except Carroll and Downing aren't playing and, regardless of how long he spent elsewhere, Cole's one of ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom