• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesun

What's this about bud getting it on with a milf? Is there a detailed report of this intriguing new development somewhere?
1 inch = 2.54 cm, so it is fairly accurate.

but i edited my original post!
You have to convert 7 cm to inches mate, not other way around. 7cm=2.75591", that seems more realistic. I mean you still can satisfy an old cougar with that, no need to be ashamed.

Here's a short recap for you.

Yep. Arsenal really should go for him. Good enough for Barca imo, even though they value ball control more than actual goalkeeping ability

Begovic is IMO very poor with the ball at his feet.

I think that's why none of the top sides have gone for him, solid and a good shot stopper no doubts about it. But building from the back I think he'd make alot of mistakes.

Hard to be sure since Stoke aren't exactly suited to it but even his long kicking is poor.

arkon

Think I might try to find way to watch the Norwich vs Everton game. To see Wolfpenis in action or if Defouleu plays for Everton.

Substance abuse will do that to you. Ever seen a crack whore trying to swim? It doesn't look human either. If not you just got some good inspiration for how to use 10 dollars and get great entertainment value, just throw some piece of glass in a bag into the ocean.

Hahaha, fucking hell. It was an incredible spazz moment, I don't even know how that jump would help anyone anywhere in football.

Tc91

Okay Steve McManaman I was starting to like you as a pundit but Begovic as good arguably better than De Gea?

Get the fuck out.

dc89

Wtf. So a GAME branch tweet out the first 15 people to RT them win a GTA themed reward card pre-loaded with £40.

I win one... I'm pretty happy, I love free money.

I get a DM... I excitedly open it.

A big apology, got my wires crossed. The cards are limited edition GTAV reward cards not preloaded with £40. Your still won a card tho
"

The FUCK.

LTWheels

I really think Arsenal should sign Begovic. Would be a big improvement for them. Probably easier to sign than some of the other target they have been after.

Suen

I really think Arsenal should sign Begovic. Would be a big improvement for them. Probably easier to sign than some of the other target they have been after.
We're waiting to sign Lopez from Real Madrid in January after Casillas reclaim his spot through the media and Perez.

Scum

Arsenal 3 - 2 Aston Villa
Norwich 1 - 2 Everton
Sunderland 3 - 1 Fulham
West Brom 2 - 2 Southampton
West Ham 2 - 1 Cardiff City
Swansea 0 - 2 Man Utd

pulsemyne

Well the weather for Swans match looks like it will be bad. It's hammered down all day so it's going to be a pretty slippy pitch. May not suit us even though the players should be use to it.

Labadal

For a little while this season, we were #1. Remember that!

We played well most of the game, but our defending is not the best at times. Physical attackers still run us over. Set pieces need to be improved, especially when we defend against them. Still think Henderson has nothing to do on the wing despite all his chances. I'd rather see Gerrard there. We had a lot of finishes but couldn't improve our efficiency infront of goal.

Happy we won, but it was still a close call. Stoke could have had another penalty earlier in the game when Huth's shirt got pulled.

I'm just happy we won. I'll keep my 6th place prediction.

Come on you Irons!

Wish I could be there in person to pay tribute to Billy Bonds, the last proper West Ham legend. Even though I'm not old enough to remember his playing days, he was the first manager I knew as the West Ham manager and it was disgraceful the way Redknapp and the club treated him, so very pleased to see the current owners doing a great service by honouring Bonzo at the Boleyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom