• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Braunschweig fans? Disgusting.

BR0z4IGCEAEO5PB.jpg

Damn that's some #banter

bud

HAHAHA at that booing, it was an entertaining game, Arsenal didn't play badly apart from in defence.

arsenal had a decent start, but after the equalizer, they looked very shaky. i'm seeing a lot of horrific passes from arsenal. how many times has an arsenal player directly passed it to guzan already? way too many.

SUBS
9 Podolski
19 Cazorla
21 Fabianski
22 Sanogo
25 Jenkinson Subbed On 28'
26 Frimpong
44 Gnabry

These are our subs? What the fuck? Who comes on if Sagna hadn't been able to carry on earlier? Frimpong?

nemesun

What a shambolic referring that was. The tosser turned the game into battle of gladiators. The only thing missing was Joaquin Phoenix:
DwCloQd.gif

No midfield creativity or movement, the same as it's been for the past 18 months. We used to be a side that created a lot outside the box but we don't anymore. We are shite

Garjon

arsenal had a decent start, but after the equalizer, they looked very shaky. i'm seeing a lot of horrific passes from arsenal. how many times has an arsenal player directly passed it to guzan already? way too many.

Yes but that's hardly worth booing over. Arsenal are definitely the better side overall.

Zabojnik

Baz Luhrmann should be banned from making films. Hire him as the art director if you have to, but keep the man away from the camera.

Fergie

Banned
No midfield creativity or movement, the same as it's been for the past 18 months. We used to be a side that created a lot outside the box but we don't anymore. We are shite
Believe in Wenger.

Really though Arsenal have to make signings while there is still time, panic buying doesn't help.

Arnie

I'm already pissed.

Villa could extend this.

Swansea could kill me.

I'm out tonight on Manchester.

Singing Kolo's name in a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom