• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobito

Banned
The only player that might be worth keeping based on this match is Baines. Fellaini is lazy, reckless and stupid, Pienaar keeps fluffing every ball and Barkley has zero confidence; he just dribbled the length of the pitch, got to the far edge of the penalty area and just stopped in his tracks for no reason.

I have coleman and Mirallas

flyover

Over the last couple years, Agbonlahor looks like he's gone straight from his mid 20s to his late 40s.

I want to cast him as a wisdom-dispensing garbageman in a movie. He's hanging off the back of the truck with a young coworker, saying things like, "You know, you can tell more about a person by what they get rid of than by what they keep."

Slizz

Over the last couple years, Agbonlahor looks like he's gone straight from his mid 20s to his late 40s.

I want to cast him as a wisdom-dispensing garbageman in a movie. He's hanging off the back of the truck with a young coworker, saying things like, "You know, you can tell more about a person by what they get rid of than by what they keep."

He looks like Turk from Scrubs now.

bobito

Banned
Got no time for clubs with shockingly low attendance numbers. Was never befitting of the Premier League. By all means be as shite and boring as you like but at least have a crowd.

So stoke>wigan???

Oh. Mirallas might be worth keeping as he is quality despite this match. Coleman tho...

I see

What formation are everton playing, i was hoping he'd be a wingback in a 352

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Benteke still capable of being very stupid. He'll get sent off now and cost them the match like against Chelsea.

edit: looool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom