• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
10O56vM.gif

At least we did good job getting rid of deadwood. Though now we don't even have enough players to fill the bench.

10O56vM.gif

bud

koscielny and mertesacker are the exact opposites of each other yet wenger won't buy another centre back to replace mertesacker. baffling.

the only reason arsenal will end up in fourth place again is because the spurs are incompetent.

ShogunX

Cant believe Arsenal fans just booed their team off in a friendly :lol.

Their fan base are an embarrassing collection of wankers. Who the fuck would boo at half time in a friendly.

It's hard enough to even muster up a decent atmosphere at a friendly never mind a fucking hostile one lol.

Randdalf

Their fan base are an embarrassing collection of wankers. Who the fuck would boo at half time in a friendly.

Because they have to pay ridiculous ticket prices to watch a team that spends no money on improving their team and is perennially average?

I'm glad we only won 3-0. I always feel sorry for the low division teams when they get trashed with 7-0 or something. We're a real gentlemen's club ;)

ShogunX

Because they have to pay ridiculous ticket prices to watch a team that spends no money on improving their team and is perennially average?

So then do something about it. Protest against the owners, protest against Wenger - Do whatever it takes to get noticed. Most of them are too busy celebrating fourth and looking at other teams players with bright green eyes.

Booing your team off in a friendly is extremely small time.

Randdalf

So then do something about it. Protest against the owners, protest against Wenger - Do whatever it takes to get noticed. Most of them are too busy celebrating fourth and looking at other teams players with bright green eyes.

Booing your team off in a friendly is extremely small time.

I'm pretty sure they did organised marches at a few of Arsenal's home games last season, to little effect.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli fans with anti-Juve chants at a friendly at the Emirates against Arsenal.

Inferiority complex. There's no cure.

ShogunX

Napoli fans with anti-Juve chants at a friendly at the Emirates against Arsenal.

Big fan of Benitez and Reina and even a few of the Napoli players but their supporters make it very hard to not want them to get smashed every single game. I've already written about it on here but from my own personal experience a lot of their fans are fucking pigs.

Zabojnik

Napoli ladrona, Juve padrona. To be honest though, our ultras do the same thing. The hate is strong.

Did Yurt post this already?

We posted the full version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oho8OKRCnT4

Almost as bad as racist monkey chants against Balo from Juve fans at a youth game against Chievo?

Non ci sono Frank italiani.

Tc91

Damn, those Pipita hypervenom's.

Yes Arsenal fans boo him cause you wouldn't pay Real Madrid what they wanted. Cocks.

Hope he buries one past them and moonies the crowd.

bitter arsenal fans booing higuain LOL

They are not booing Higuain, they are booing when he comes on so that Wenger/the board know how they feel about our constant incompetence in the transfer market, particularly in the face of them proclaiming how flush with cash we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom