• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god the fans are restless, it's going to get very nasty for Arsene without a good start.

Instead of booing Higuain they should be using their breath chanting for new signings

ShogunX

It is a real goddamn shame how far they've fallen. Always liked having them in the Prem, personally.

I miss this guy - Mr Portsmouth

westwood_796149c.jpg
berk.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Ade has stayed at home for 'personal reasons'

He's leaving in other words. Unless those rumours about his brother passing away were true.

Most of our attacks have come down that right side through Jenkinson/Gnabry. Watch all activity on that side be stifled now that our starters are on. I can feel it.

Suen

lol Ade has stayed at home for 'personal reasons'

He's leaving in other words. Unless those rumours about his brother passing away were true.
Makes no difference. Even if you'd use him in the XI it would still be like playing with ten men.

Walcott save us pls.

Sagna lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chadli playing down the middle today, Gylfi left.

Makes no difference. Even if you'd use him in the XI it would still be like playing with ten men.

Walcott save us pls.

Sagna lol.

Ade is good, man. Just had a shit season.

I thought Diaby wasn't dead anymore? Early in the summer there were all these photos of him in the gym, building those muscles for the season. Did he fall apart again?

jtb

Banned
If Suarez is our only target this summer, we are well and truly fucked come the start of the season.

And while its nice to see Gervinho gone (and for decent money, too), I don't think we'll be getting an upgrade.

L1NETT

2-2.

Fucking great result, good start to the season.

Looks like there were some good games, looking forward to watching the highlights.

re: the ESPN3 commentary, Ashburton Grave seems like a pretty appropriate pun, but I dunno if anyone outside of Arsenal fans actually calls the ground by the non-licensed name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom