• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

OK Japanese, Vietnamese, whatever. I think it was us that played a Chinese team.

Composition AS Monaco FC : Subasic, Raggi, Kurzawa, Carvalho, Abidal (cap), Toulalan, Obbadi, Moutinho, Carrasco, James, Falcao

Fryers and Livermore, prepare your assholes.

Remember when everyone creamed themselves because of Yesil? Ducksch was benched although he had similiar stats.

Who's the bitch now, Samed.

MPW

OK Japanese, Vietnamese, whatever. I think it was us that played a Chinese team.

Composition AS Monaco FC : Subasic, Raggi, Kurzawa, Carvalho, Abidal (cap), Toulalan, Obbadi, Moutinho, Carrasco, James, Falcao

Is Bale playing for spurs or still injured?

Ushojax

Reina is having a shocking match. Even the spot kick he saved was a rancid effort from Podolski.

Is Bale playing for spurs or still injured?

He's still pretending to be injured like Modric did. We left him at home.

Suen

Falcao gonna crush you guys.

Wilbur

Banned
Good wins for Wigan, Yeovil and Bournemouth especially. Unlucky Wednesday. And a really credible result for Bradford!

Ushojax

I still can't believe our CB situation. From the 4 great options to just 3 who are all injured. Fuck.

Plasma

Banned
I do hope we replace Gerinvho though, I don't think Gnabry and Ryo are ready yet and we need to be strengthening the squad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WAHAHA

I LOVE ARSENAL
3AQmK.gif

Mind the GAP, Spurs. (right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom