• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
What a shit performance by Fener. Neither of these junk squads deserve to go through. I'd rather see young and exciting PSV over eiter of these two teams.

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal getting forced out wide, then they get into the box and all their brains turn into Welbecks pre-The Taming of the Swans

Why do Arsenal even bother crossing the ball? Only Giroud seems interested in even going into the box and there's always five Fenerbache players in his way.

When Giroud was in the box, Arsenal kept floating shitty little crosses into the keeper's arms. When Giroud was out wide, he arced a perfect cross across the 6 yard box, and nobody had bothered anticipating it.

Plasma

Banned
Kuyt's eye looks like death.

0Yj23gy.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Both games pretty boring; had my eye mostly on the Chelsea one. Oscar, Mata and Hazard all move around so well but its a shame Demba Ba's ahead of them; offering them nothing, no support play and constantly offside. Villa look much better in defence this year.

EDIT OH FUCK

Meier

Good chance for Ba there.. wasted a beautiful touch.

Edit: Wow, this stream on my phone is WAY behind! Tekkers! Shame I have Hazard as my captain and not him.

Well fuck. My Benteke is not going to be as good this season prediction not going well.

Becuase you're genuinely interested, or because he's bad and for the lolz?

I don't think i've seen him play but I like that picture of him looking happy

mini-Kolo

He can have some truly shocking nights, always shits his pants against us... They are still the last team we beat due to the first goal here which he kicks to Cornelius lol

iNWqZelDCYSON.gif

some other copenhagen goals where he didn't bother to defend :

ibwB3Khg8SI4Cy.gif

iHUILez8i7i3j.gif

i5dfNd0E28fY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom