• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

If Arsenal fail to qualify for the CL for the first time in 16(?) years I'll believe this season will be different. If they do qualify however it'll be business as usual.

Good Luck ArsenalGaf.

Bruno Alves entire career in gif form:

bruno-alves-o.gif

pulga

Banned
LOL the FOX Sports commentator just referred to Arsenal as the "french side" before quickly correcting himself.

Eanan

Fenerbache are terrible. Can't pass or control the ball at all.

Arsenal seriously need a good crosser of the ball on the wing. Theo doesnt cut it in that regard.

Fener's passing is still just awful, but they're pressing better. You don't really need to do any nice passing when Mertesacker or someone panics and gives it to them right in front of the box. As an Arsenal fan, even when playing well, this sort of thing preys on my mind. We're so susceptible to it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma announcer: 'Garcia said you'll always be proud of this team. Let's applaud him.'
*deafening jeers*

noal

Banned
Kuyt needs his eye cutting like in Rocky so he can see where the bloody hell to pass it.

And a hair cut. Hippy!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He already knows he's gonna take Pirlo's place at Juve next year, he doesn't care anymore.

Worst fans. Top 3 for sure, at least.

I would fucking love Wilshere <3

Speaking of terrible fans, Enzo Maresca is going to Torino FC.
KuGsj.gif
It must be really awkward for both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom