• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Still need a Chelsea win for my accumulator but even if I lose, Bentekkers winnings cover it + more
p0QHO.gif

Wilbur

Banned
That's a great goal, turn of pace from Gabby was lovely. You'd think Mou would have picked Dave to play RB against him (unless he isn't fit yet?)

Cech probably should have done better but Benteke generates so much power on it.

Don't give a fuck about the money #YOLO come on Villa

WES STAY OUT

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Any one watching the Schalke or Baselona matches? How are they? I have zero interest in watching the second half of this abortion.

Wilbur

Banned
Any one watching the Schalke or Baselona matches? How are they? I have zero interest in watching the second half of this abortion.

If you can find a stream for Chelsea-Villa I'd be tempted to go for them. Was petering out but Chelsea gotta get a goal now.

Who would have predicted Villa would have got anything from these first two games? I was going 0 for 6 but it stands at 4 right now. Top for them. Will be interesting to see what they're like at home when they can't play on the counter.

Seeing the replay my earlier comment about Cech was off, he had zero chance on that. Blindsided.

What a finish, Jesus, weaker side too. Benteke can be sloppy but in the box he just comes to life. Kind of reminds me of Torres at his best in that sense.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
If you can find a stream for Chelsea-Villa I'd be tempted to go for them. Was petering out but Chelsea gotta get a goal now.

Who would have predicted Villa would have got anything from these first two games? I was going 0 for 6 but it stands at 4 right now. Top for them. Will be interesting to see what they're like at home when they can't play on the counter.
I have Chelsea-Villa streaming already on my phone and pc. I'm looking for a CL qualifier to put on tv since Fox Sports doesn't have a streaming app yet. I don't want to deal with a million pop-ups right now so I'm avoiding illegal streams. I'll probably just put Chelsea-Villa on tv if all these qualifiers are a dud.

That's a great goal, turn of pace from Gabby was lovely. You'd think Mou would have picked Dave to play RB against him (unless he isn't fit yet?)

I don't think theres any reason why Azpili shouldn't be fit. He's on the bench, I find it strange really, he went to Ecuador w/Spain and sat on the bench for 90 minutes so thats why he didn't play vs Hull but i'd have expected him to play today, unless he's being saved for United.

Wilbur

Banned
Seeing the replay my earlier comment about Cech was off, he had zero chance on that. Blindsided.

What a finish, Jesus, weaker side too. Benteke can be sloppy but in the box he just comes to life. Kind of reminds me of Torres at his best in that sense.

Anyone gif it? I thought Cech could have done better as well but need to see it again.

He's potentially absolutely brilliant; if he can press a bit better from the front and get more involved in the team's play (although you could argue you want him solely around the box for things like that), he could be playing for anyone in a few years.

edit: Yeah, no way Cech sees that coming so early.

Hixx

Blaming Guzan for that goal is fucking stupid, Owen. He was pushing it wide, but Luna was like half a foot away from him you absolute fucking spenk.

Wilbur

Banned
Blaming Guzan for that goal is fucking stupid, Owen. He was pushing it wide, but Luna was like half a foot away from him you absolute fucking spenk.

loooooooool

Literally what is his value nowadays
sometimes I think it would be better if he lost the ability to talk
or tweet

lets just fucking freeze him and release him into the wild post 2150 and let Louis Theroux go to town on him in a Neo-Shanghai McDonalds

I'm made up for Villa, whilst simultaneously bricking it that we play them at the weekend...

Could always play on the counter and negate their greatest strength

who am i kidding

Liverpool-FC-Training-1841415.jpg

Mastadon

Banned
loooooooool

Literally what is his value nowadays
sometimes I think it would be better if he lost the ability to talk
or tweet

lets just fucking freeze him and release him into the wild post 2150 and let Louis Theroux go to town on him in a Neo-Shanghai McDonalds

Could always play on the counter and negate their greatest strength

who am i kidding

Liverpool-FC-Training-1841415.jpg

Big Daddy Kolo will take care of Benteke, don't panic.

Clegg

That kick to the head might be beneficial to Koscielny.

Might actually knock some sense into him. Could become a good defender off the back of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom