• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Great that Villa stuck with Lambert after that bad period last year, he had a vision what he wanted to do and it's really working now. Villa are as Wilbz says pressing well and if they get the ball on the break I'd fancy them to create a chance a lot of the time.

Wilbur

Banned
Genuinely don't think he's that good. Last season he benefited from Arsenal having a decent defensive system. But as an individual defender he's a poor decision maker and just not that good when compared to the actually great defenders we have in the Premier League.

Of which, I'd argue, there's only three or four. Kompany, Ferdinand, Vidic... don't think there's any genuinely fantastic centre backs after that, but there's a dearth everywhere at the moment. Far many better attacking players than defensive around the world.

Wilbur

Banned
I like Lowton.

Delph's been doing alright. One of my mates is mates with his gf. I'm famous.

Yeah, Lowton's good. I really like Westwood as well.

My mate's cousin used to go out with Aaron Lennon, apparently he's got a bit of a significant curve in his cock.

Why isnt Azpilivutea starting for Chelsea.... surely he is better than premier ass as RB?

Premier Ass is a fantastic RB you silly boy.

Dave should be starting on right back though, but for a different reason... To get Cahill away from the CB positions by moving Premier Ass there.

dc89

ArsenalGAF should adopt this for their collective avatar.

Mhqwsjg.png

How on earth can a team make more money than United with all these sponsorships? It's bullshit that United can't buy players. Tyres? What the fuck man. :lol

Feorax

Fener really are shit.

Says a lot of our quality recently that a couple of years ago, we felt the loss of Meireles pretty hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom