• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Goal.com's running commentary is funny. It reads like Gus Johnson is typing it. I'd swear there had been 15 goals by now based on the number of WALCOTT!!!! WILSHERE!!!! and RAMSEY!!!!!!s.

Really nice result for them, Fener are dead.

FFS, someone sit this lot down and tell them unless you're Lampard, Mata, Hazard or the striker, NOT to shoot if you're outside the box. They can't do it. KdB wasted every shot he had on Saturday and now Rami doing the same. Work it into the box.

UV-6

The Fenerbahce chairmen needs to piss off already. He's turned this club into a joke. Never seen us play this bad before in 15+ years.

Why don't you fix this match as well, you cunt.

Meier

Hey Chelsea actually woke up. Goal feels imminent all of the sudden.

Are Chelsea playing pants or are Villa just stopping them playing?

They were terrible in the first half after the goal/OG. It was one of the worst halves I've ever seen involving a top team. Completely unwatchable.

FFS, someone sit this lot down and tell them unless you're Lampard, Mata, Hazard or the striker, NOT to shoot if you're outside the box. They can't do it. KdB wasted every shot he had on Saturday and now Rami doing the same. Work it into the box.

De Bruynes long shots were fairly promising, some of them just needed a little bit. Ramires on the other hand... Just terrible.

Where have chelsea looked weak?

CM and striker positions. Ba has done nothing but be offside, Ramires and Lampard leaves huge gaps and don't pass that well.

Wilbur

Banned
Are Chelsea playing pants or are Villa just stopping them playing?

Mixture of both. Villa pressing really well as a team, but Chelsea are shooting from distance and can't get Lukaku into good positions. Villa dropping deeper the more the game goes on, no room for any of their players behind a defence. Ba got caught offside loads, he's come off and they've dropped deep. Good stuff from Lambert, I love that fucker

De Bruynes long shots were fairly promising, some of them just needed a little bit. Ramires on the other hand... Just terrible.

And then Schurrle does the same thing, I understand its difficult as you can get some worldys (Luiz vs Fulham) but it happens to often and its a waste.

Suen

you support three shit teams

GET THE FUCK OUT
Wilbur pls, even Parma's current squad will be enough to beat your shit team next season. Can't wait until Moyes slowly self-destruct and destroys the club. City will slap you with their engineered dick and you'll go out in the group stage of CL.

Fuck that. All teams get shitted on and when they do they almost ALWAYS deserve it.
For some clubs 90 % or something of the hate is just pure hate :lol

snyf5zt.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Go figure, Chelsea score with a player who shouldnt be on the pitch

L1NETT

Mixture of both. Villa pressing really well as a team, but Chelsea are shooting from distance and can't get Lukaku into good positions. Villa dropping deeper the more the game goes on, no room for any of their players behind a defence. Ba got caught offside loads, he's come off and they've dropped deep. Good stuff from Lambert, I love that fucker

Ta. They have come a long away under Lambert.

---

What is this fener keeping doing. How much Shisha has this bloke smoked.

Eanan

Ivanovic is criminally underrated in my opinion. One of the best defenders defensively and offensively in the premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom