• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Treble is still on for Chelsea!

The Fenerbahce chairmen needs to piss off already. He's turned this club into a joke. Never seen us play this bad before in 15+ years.

Why don't you fix this match as well, you cunt.

omgomgomgomgomg

/dead

welcome btw! I love your username!

phaze

UplX8cv.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Ivanovic is criminally underrated in my opinion. One of the best defenders defensively and offensively in the premiership.

He's brilliant; has a few brainfarts here and there but overall really good. Arguably shouldn't be on the pitch though.

Zabojnik

Arsenal redeemed. 4th place is on again.

Where's FF? Nobody's hyping up Barca - Atletico. :/

How's Ivanovic underrated? One of the best defenders out there, not just in PL. I thought everybody knew that.

Slizz

Got a bag of Cotton Candy grapes today.....

Thats right Cotton Candy grapes. Regular looking green grapes that smell and taste like Cotton Candy.

How?

Grapes have tons of different strains similar to mangos. Mixing certain varieties forms delicious flavors.

This company is going to release Gummi Worm flavored and Grape Soda grapes next.

All naturally flavored by simply growing hybrid grapes.

Zabojnik

Thats right Cotton Candy grapes. Regular looking green grapes that smell and taste like Cotton Candy.

How?

Grapes have tons of different strains similar to mangos. Mixing certain varieties forms delicious flavors.

This company is going to release Gummi Worm flavored and Grape Soda grapes next.

Amurica, fuck yeah!

FootballFan

Arsenal redeemed. 4th place is on again.

Where's FF? Nobody's hyping up Barca - Atletico. :/

How's Ivanovic underrated? One of the best defenders out there, not just in PL. I thought everybody knew that.

I'm right here Zab. My post will just get drowned in "premier ass!"

Good to see Lukaku take a shot. Might not sound like much but Ba and Torres aren't great at getting them away.

Hope he can grab a goal for us soon.

Yen

How?

Life.......

..........finds a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom