• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Looking forward to seeing Okore. What do you reckon the score will be Wes?

I'd be very happy with a draw. Any result which keeps some of the momentum and general good feeling about the club that we seem to have at the moment would be good for us.

Vlaar and Okore haven't had many minutes together in pre-season as Okore got injured, and I'm concerned about possible fatigue from midweek fixtures. I expect Tonev and Helenius to come on at some point.

I had heard all the tickets had been sold, although some were still available on reselling sites, but I'm hoping for a good atmosphere.

Shame we, Crystal Palace, lost the game today, but there were encouraging signs from Chamakh, Gayle and Campana. As expected, it doesn't seem like Owen Garvan isn't up to PL standard, and we will need defensive reinforcements, but it's far from just doom and gloom, even though we are on 0 points after two games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Verona Coach Mandorlini asked to change shirt as it looked too much like that of his players. He didn't like 2nd one, so changed for a 3rd "

D_prOdigy

Shame we, Crystal Palace, lost the game today, but there were encouraging signs from Chamakh, Gayle and Campana. As expected, it doesn't seem like Owen Garvan isn't up to PL standard, and we will need defensive reinforcements, but it's far from just doom and gloom, even though we are on 0 points after two games.

What do Palace fans generally think of Holloway?

nemesun

I swapped Giroud for Jozy.

I am great at FPL.
Giroud single-handedly carrying my fantasy team. Berba got me 5 points today as well, get in.
xYjoP1l.gif

Newcastle United Football Club...
What a pile of shite

Abstract, bruv

Newcastle is populated with cunts
Geordies are fucking unintelligible
The men smell like horse shit
Women's virginity is questionable

I saw some Geordie Shore episodes
At one thing the show is succeeding
It makes me believe these people
Are all born of massive inbreeding

Mastadon

Banned

Haha not bad

What do Palace fans generally think of Holloway?

Can't speak for everyone, but the impression I have is that the fans generally like him. There are of course questions regarding substitutions at times, and he had rough time when we had a bad patch sometime after he took over from Dougie Freedman. But he´s honest about what we have in front of us, and what we need to make sure we can survive in the leauge, which the fans like. He´s a good character, that pretty much never hides behind excuses.

:lol :lol :lol

You fucking genius!

GorillaJu

Really nervous about this Villa game. Need to build momentum but I can see it getting completely derailed after a wonder goal from Benteke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom