• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Good ol' Everton. Dominate game while playing some beautiful expansive football, can't score a goal if their life depend on it.

Wilbur

Banned
Newcastle is populated with cunts
Geordies are fucking unintelligible
The men smell like horse shit
Women's virginity is questionable

I saw some Geordie Shore episodes
At one thing the show is succeeding
It makes me believe these people
Are all born of massive inbreeding

tumblr_mja0ioEMGx1rz3kr8o1_500.gif

GorillaJu

Lol man I can't even describe how much I love that Lucozade commercial. All those white male models flailing their arms in frustrated exhaustion, while the black dude in front sipping Lucozade is just jogging on, like "suck it, ya white cunts."

Love it.

Arnie

Good ol' Everton. Dominate game while playing some beautiful expansive football, can't score a goal if their life depend on it.
:lol

You barely created a chance.

The closest you came was a long ball over the top from Jagielka to Fellaini, and a mishit cross from Coleman.

Lol man I can't even describe how much I love that Lucozade commercial. All those white male models flailing their arms in frustrated exhaustion, while the black dude in front sipping Lucozade is just jogging on, like "suck it, ya white cunts."

Love it.

It makes Bacon physically ill :p

:lol

You barely created a chance.

The closest you came was a long ball over the top from Jagielka to Fellaini, and a mishit cross from Coleman.

Did you hear Merson talk/babble about the Coleman cross?

He said 'He's completely mishit his cross, and its spun over the keeper and hit the top of the bar, and been cleared. Ah, its so unlucky.'

What a tit.

nemesun

Aston Villa: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Okore, Luna, Bacuna, Westwood, Delph, Weimann, Benteke, Agbonlahor. Subs: Clark, El Ahmadi, Helenius, Steer, Herd, Sylla, Tonev.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Toure, Agger, Jose Enrique, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Aspas, Coutinho, Sturridge. Subs: Cissokho, Brad Jones, Alberto, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Wisdom.

faridmon

WTF? We created multiple chances and Foster had to play the game of his life for the ball not to go in.

We also had a ball on the post which bounced from a save.

Must be a different game then. Because we were attacking all day long.

GorillaJu

WTF? We created multiple chances and Foster had to play the game of his life for the ball not to go in.

I'm just bein a tit. I didn't even watch it.

Wilbur

Banned

You attacked, and you were the better side.

But beautiful and expansive? The game of his life? What the fuck are you on about hahahaha. You were watchable.

And in fact, I thought you were better under Moyes. You attacked quicker. Too much dilly dallying around the middle for my liking. Barkley was alright again though.

Give me Fellaini.

faridmon

You know what, I'll just watch Anime and let the opinions sleep for a while.

Martinez has to change the team drastically. Kone in please since Jelavic is usless.

GQman2121

Banned
NBC has no time for pregame talk. It's nonsensical kids programming right into kickoff. Super janky transition, but at least the HD feed is flawless ....

faridmon

You attacked, and you were the better side.

But beautiful and expansive? The game of his life? What the fuck are you on about hahahaha. You were watchable.

And in fact, I thought you were better under Moyes. You attacked quicker. Too much dilly dallying around the middle for my liking. Barkley was alright again though.

Give me Fellaini.

Fair anough about beautiful and expansive, a tad bit exaggeration (but we did play well) but Foster did play well to save his team from embarrassment. He did play his game of his life. Double save from Bianaar, Coleman,etc..

Also, no, Under Moyes, we would have hoofed the ball to Fellaini and Barkely wouldn't eve be on the bench.

To all the non-British gaf, how did you decide what team you root for in premier league?

I lived in England for a year when I was 8 and my dad bought me to Old Trafford. I liked the jersey plus they had a devil in their logo which was wicked. I decided they were my team on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom