• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I did watch our match you turkle! Irish pub in Bruges. We seemed to have booked a day more here than we needed; staying til Tuesday and we've got more than enough time to do everything. Quite a small place!

WHO IS 'WE'

Wilbur

Banned
This is from Daniel Taylor's article in today's Guardian.

There have been alot of rumours going around that Stretford is pushing for Rooney's move big time because he needs money. Interesting that Taylor has written about this, probably heard the same.

Such a poisonous cunt. I genuinely think he's got a huge portion of the blame as to how Rooney turned out. Went from going out there and just playing football for the love of it to the money hungry shite he is now.

Scum

Well fuck, is that why you can't get yourself some hookers?

5YRcF.gif

xintin

I get why Mata isn't starting, been carrying a knock for a few weeks. Torres I'm not so sure. Prove me wrong, Nando, I want dem goals.

Shagwell

This is from Daniel Taylor's article in today's Guardian.

There have been alot of rumours going around that Stretford is pushing for Rooney's move big time because he needs money. Interesting that Taylor has written about this, probably heard the same.

Shit, that's really strange. I hope Rooney does stay. It just wouldn't look right seeing him elsewhere, especially in England.

I did watch our match you turkle! Irish pub in Bruges. We seemed to have booked a day more here than we needed; staying til Tuesday and we've got more than enough time to do everything. Quite a small place!

Ah, nice. Thought you said you'd miss it. I have heard that it is ridiculously small though, mi padre went years back and said he managed to walk through it all in his day there. Also said that when he missed the last train back to Brussels and was roaming around the night he couldn't communicate with anyone and ask for directions/taxi because they only really spoke Flemish. Mind you, that was before the Internet and globalisation. Easy to communicate over there nowadays?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
that was easily the most unprofessional and awful montage sky has ever done

Arnie

Ahahahahaha that Chelsea montage.

Women have been getting me down lately but that cheered me right up.

Fuck.

Essien's face.

Wilbur

Banned
Shit, that's really strange. I hope Rooney does stay. It just wouldn't look right seeing him elsewhere, especially in England.

Ah, nice. Thought you said you'd miss it. I have heard that it is ridiculously small though, mi padre went years back and said he managed to walk through it all in his day there. Also said that when he missed the last train back to Brussels and was roaming around the night he couldn't communicate with anyone and ask for directions/taxi because they only really spoke Flemish. Mind you, that was before the Internet and globalisation. Easy to communicate over there nowadays?

Yeah everyone at bars speaks English, haven't had any problems yet. Such a lazy country we are :lol

Arnie

I went to Bruge as part of a Belgian football tour in high school. Moaned every five minutes. Shite little place. No offence Wilbubz. In Bruges is such a good film though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
yeah

might sneak out by myself with 15 euro tonight and see if I can at least get a handy

Doesn't have to be a hooker

There must be some youths desperate for cash

Okay here's what you should do:

-Take your mum out to a long movie or ask her to climb up the Belfry tower
-sneak out
-send two lovely ladies to your dad and FW' to distract them
-profit

Actually there's no profit in this, you'll be out of money.

Shagwell

Ahahahahaha that Chelsea montage.

Women have been getting me down lately but that cheered me right up.

Fuck.

Essien's face.
How can you let women get you down when the football is back? The world's greatest form of escapism. Haven't had to call or text m'lady all weekend because I told her the Premier League is back. She texted me in all caps saying MIGNOLETTTTT yesterday when he saved the penalty. Well learned, her. Bless. :p

Yeah everyone at bars speaks English, haven't had any problems yet. Such a lazy country we are :lol

Dude Wilbs hahaha you totally messed up your spoiler tag in the breaking bad thread I hope you don't get killed

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why are Huddlestone and Livermore on the bench for Hull? Bruce you utter moron.

qindarka

Banned
Pessimist that I am, I don't think we'll do it today. But of course I'd think that...

Same. Hull are going to be hard to break down, midfield pairing or Ramires-Lampard doesn't work that well and defense is a mess One injury and we are going to have to play Essien or Ramires in the back 4.

GorillaJu

So many people talking about FPL on the first week. Next week, posts will be halved. End of season, it'll be me, Viva and Lego. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom