• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The 'next Batistuta' starts on the bench for Inter.
KuGsj.gif

Feyenoord won.

Solbakken is failing already.

This is a good day Bacon

No, Wiland is. The man who at his best held Barcelona and the likes out of his goal. Now he can't save soft shots from the middle of the pitch. This is his what, third drop of the season already... Sad, but I think the injuries have ruined him. Good thing we got a great young keeper on the bench, he should be ready to step up soon.

The team has looked transformed so far.

Meier

I wish I could use NBC Live Extra but noooooo...Time Warner Cable has to be a cabal of assholes and not be one of the providers.
Yeah. :( I am using a friend's Comcast info since I am a TWC guy as well. Great save there by Vorm. How the heck did he hold into that rocket?!

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah. :( I am using a friend's Comcast info since I am a TWC guy as well. Great save there by Vorm. How the heck did he hold into that rocket?!

Yep. I setup my parents online account with Verizon on Friday and I've been using their details to watch. This shit is awesome. The app on my Xperia Z keeps crashing though. iPad works well for you?

Get the fuck out, Mellberg is a legend.

He clearly should have retired, doesn't seem to give a shit and defends like me in fifa. To demonstrate :

wsTdb0X.png

Yes, let me push up on their right wing and leave a huge gap open here on the people I am supposed to be marking.

WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom