• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we should be lining up relatively strong tomorrow. Happy with that, I think we're better equipped to have a go in the cups this year. I'd like to see Borini get a game. Cissokho, Alberto, Ibe/Sterling and Wisdom could start.

Think Rodgers said today the aim is to add a 'few' players in the next week but that's been the case for a while now so nothing new there.

BREAKING GARETH BALE UPDATE: Brendan Rodgers has confirmed LFC have not bid for Bale.

dc89

BSmJyQkCcAAdx6d.jpg:large

"See you next week"

Bruma was ordered to appear today in the Academy but he didn´t show up. His lawyer says he didn´t show because he is not mentally ready and because he knew that he would be sent to train with the B team.
What the fuck did he expect? He´s been away for two months and he wants to return straight to the senior squad? There talented players on the B team, older than Bruma, who work every day for a chance to be in the senior squad, some of them have played almost as many games as Bruma on the senior squad. It would be totally unfair for them to see a player who has been disrespecting the club for two months suddenly come back and go straight to the main squad.

Salvadora

Iron Man 3 is the best marvel film by far
Damning with faint praise.

I've said it before, but I'm really not a fan of Marvel's filmography. They generally just feel really poorly done. I think I enjoyed the first Iron Man the most.
I reckon that's at the Lowry Hotel. My dad said that's the hotel City use for new arrivals etc whilst they find a home.

A suite there will set you back £2500 a night.
I googled it.
Wayne%20Rooney%20001.jpg

looooooooool

Wilbur

Banned
Damning with faint praise.

I've said it before, but I'm really not a fan of Marvel's filmography. They generally just feel really poorly done. I think I enjoyed the first Iron Man the most.

Yeah I wouldn't give any of them bar IM1 and 3 over a 5/10. Thor was boring as fuck. Captain America was a disgraceful movie.

Iron man was good. Iron man 3 was really good. Thor and Cap 2 will suck. Avengers 2 will be boring. Ant Man will be great

Hindle

Banned
Hardto call tonight. Chelsea have the better squad but United have Van Persie. Im going for a Chelsea win, but it will be close.

Messi

Yeah I wouldn't give any of them bar IM1 and 3 over a 5/10. Thor was boring as fuck. Captain America was a disgraceful movie.

Iron man was good. Iron man 3 was really good. Thor and Cap 2 will suck. Avengers 2 will be boring. Ant Man will be great

That would make a change for Edgar Wright.

Hemsworth is the perfect Thor. Except Kat Dennings should have been his missus,

kharma45

Breaking Bad OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDDDDDDDJSISJSGSYS

Best episode out of the new ones by a country mile. Glad the pace has picked up.

Iron Man 3 was the bomb. People getting tears in their anus because its not the same as the comics yet they lap up that vanilla fuck shit Avengers

Fuckin suck my cheese pipe, NeoGAF

Avengers sucked.

I made Sterling's face when I read your post

tumblr_mr80jlgDzb1ruzhcvo2_500.gif

CAN'T WAIT!

:D

Wilbur

Banned
How can you not like Shaun of the dead? It's easily one of the least offensive movies ever in terms of disliking it. I mean what the fuck

Fady K

Newsflash - Another Japanese developer has turned into a shadow of their former self - Level 5.

All that shit about him wanting to kill his mom and wife is cringeworthy.

Agreed 100%. He was either cringeworthy, far too self-centered, or outright insane in a dumb way (IMO).

I meant Breaking Bad but yeah Iron Man 3 was fucking awesome!

The plot twist made the movie for me :lol I KNEW people would fucking HATE it :lol :lol

The Iron Man 3 plot twist was beautiful. So different. I loved it.

Meier

Why hasn't madrid got rid of kaka? Is it because no one wants him or the player doesn't want to go? His wages must be insane.

He doesn't wanna go. Dude is making 11m a year. Gonna keep collecting that nest egg then come play for his buddy's team in Orlando in 2015.

#KakaMLSFuture

Watched The World's End yesterday -- best soundtrack in the history of film? It was 90s Britpop heaven (Edgar must not be an oasis fan though).

Fady K

Chelsea won't sell Mata to Spurs.

Chelsea shouldn't sell Mata to anyone for any price. Even with Willian coming in, Mata is very likely the best midfielder at Chelsea. He may very well be Chelsea's best player this season, and he was for the last two seasons in a row. Mourinho reiterated that Mata is very important for the club. Mata loves the club as well.He does well for it. The fans love him. Etc. I'd be very surprised if Mata is not a Chelsea player for years to come.

Salvadora

Yeah I trust Ant Man to be good, and possibly Guardians of the Galaxy. The rest will be naff that will probably feel like an Avengers 2 set-up, like their previous efforts.

Captain America is one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Meier

wtf

messi you suck

That comment is ignore-worthy IMO. Spaced is the best sitcom ever.

I loved seeing Brian as a bartender in TWE. I was sure that when the blank tackled Simon in trailer that it was Jessica/Daisy but it obviously was not. Lack of her and lack of Marsha made me a little sad.

Wilbur

Banned
That comment is ignore-worthy IMO. Spaced is the best sitcom ever.

I loved seeing Brian as a bartender in TWE. I was sure that when the blank tackled Simon in trailer that it was Jessica/Daisy but it obviously was not. Lack of her and lack of Marsha made me a little sad.

Marsha was in it! She was the landlady at the hotel they checked into

kharma45

Yeah I trust Ant Man to be good, and possibly Guardians of the Galaxy. The rest will be naff that will probably feel like an Avengers 2 set-up, like their previous efforts.

Captain America is one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Yeah CA was pretty damn boring. I really liked Thor though.

Razor554

BSmLUAmCUAA8nl0.png

Malaga defender Sergio Sanchez reacting to Valdes' double save in the last minute.

Well to see Valdes save two shots in a row is reason enough to react

Messi

How can you not like Shaun of the dead? It's easily one of the least offensive movies ever in terms of disliking it. I mean what the fuck

yep its so inoffensive that they forgot to actually make it interesting. I suppose if I fellated simon pegg i'd probably like it more.

I was so utterly bored by that film and supremely let down after all the hype it was given.

Meier

Marsha was in it! She was the landlady at the hotel they checked into

Ohh shit, I guess I didn't notice clearly. That's awesome and so perfect.

yep its so inoffensive that they forgot to actually make it interesting. I suppose if I fellated simon pegg i'd probably like it more.

I was so utterly bored by that film and supremely let down after all the hype it was given.

Shaun-of-the-dead.gif

Wilbur

Banned
yep its so inoffensive that they forgot to actually make it interesting. I suppose if I fellated the hulk i'd probably like it more.

You like avengers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom