• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Shaun of the Dead is a sublime film.

Saw it at Centre Parcs with my family and had no pre-conceived notions of the film before we sat down in the cinema. Was a perfect evening all round, we cycled there under the sunset and had a whipped cream hot chocolate at the boat house before.

Ah, memories.

Just had a bank holiday nap and missed Brenny's press conference and now I'm fuming. Going to have a bank holiday super bank to calm myself down.

Messi

Simon Pegg isn't funny. The fat friend of his is though.

thankyou.gif

0/10

Publicity stunt.

Nope, opinions.

justjohn

If arsenal hadn't been so retarded as to sell their best player to their main rivals, tonite would have been a formailty for chelsea.

Dumb twats.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba on the goal vs. Samp "Why didn't I directly shoot on goal? Because I knew that Carlos would be on my right, We did that in training."
Lol, sure.
Nope, opinions.
10/10.

Ribery and Robben are both better than Iniesta.

Sergio Busquets is one-dimensional and creatively bankrupt, he would flop with another team.

Meier

One of my best buddies while in school was an ex-pat named Samir. He introduced me to Spaced back in 2003 and I was immediately head over heels. When Shaun was released in the UK, we watched like a 240x140 or so cam recording (just the absolute shittiest quality possible) bootleg on a laptop the week it came out. It was so worth it.

Messi

Lol, sure.

10/10.

Ribery and Robben are both better than Iniesta.

Sergio Busquets is one-dimensional and creatively bankrupt, he would flop with another team.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment. But thats ok because I am not a child who can't accept other peoples opinions unless they match up with mine.

Jack cw

I don't know if you guys still remember him but Deco is retiring today...

Edit...Yeah nobody care...LOL
Man I remember when Bayern had the chance to get him from Barca but Bayern refused to trade in Ballack for him... one of the worst decisions ever by Hoeness...

Hargenx

Man I remember when Bayern had the chance to get him from Barca but Bayern refused to trade in Ballack for him... one of the worst decisions ever by Hoeness...

Yeah he said he can't fight against his muscles anymore, is sad, I'm a Flamengo fan and even he playing on one of our worst rival(Fluminense) I like to see he playing.

Arnie

Group orgy. Chilled out vibe. Put some R Kelly on. Get a Harvester takeaway.

Come on now Arnie, you know what school matches were like

I've never had a Harvester takeaway, and that's alarming.

My bank holiday weekend's been a lot like Manchester United:

Got paid on Friday so I've had almost LIMITLESS FUNDS, yet despite that I've done fuck all but be content to watch the football season resume.

Wilbur

Banned
I've never had a Harvester takeaway, and that's alarming.

My bank holiday weekend's been a lot like Manchester United:

Got paid on Friday so I've had almost LIMITLESS FUNDS, yet despite that I've done fuck all but be content to watch the football season resume.

Ah it's top. Ring up, go in, you get a free salad container thing that you go fill up, come back and it's all in a box. Eat your burger and deliciously seasoned chips on the way out.

My weekend's been similar. Still got bare guava from that 350 quid I won the other week but everyone's away and my personal life is taking colossal hits right now so I'm happy to just sit about with Sky sports on

GQman2121

Banned
Are these injuries still accurate for tonight?

Defender Rafael (hamstring) and attackers Nani (groin), Ashley Young (ankle) and Javier Hernandez (hamstring) are on the Man United injury list.

Wilbur

Banned
Are these injuries still accurate for tonight?

Defender Rafael (hamstring) and attackers Nani (groin), Ashley Young (ankle) and Javier Hernandez (hamstring) are on the Man United injury list.

Rafael and Chicha are definitely out, I'm pretty sure the other two are as well.

Will probably see a very similar line up to last week. Rooney or Kagawa could come in for Giggs, maybe Ando for Cleverley but the back four will be the same, Valencia and Welbeck will most definitely start, and our midfield will have more gaps in it than Kat Dennings' mouth.

Arnie

They are taking their god damn bloodily long time to get to Brendan...
WHO CARES ABOUT CRICKET

Fucking hell it's dryer than a camel's arse.
Ah it's top. Ring up, go in, you get a free salad container thing that you go fill up, come back and it's all in a box. Eat your burger and deliciously seasoned chips on the way out.

My weekend's been similar. Still got bare guava from that 350 quid I won the other week but everyone's away and my personal life is taking colossal hits right now so I'm happy to just sit about with Sky sports on
Winds me up how everyone in this thread wins big money from betting.

I just lose, lose, lose. Gonna put a pound on now that'll inevitably dribble away from me.

Got a fuckoff Fish Pie from Tesco for me tea. Will time it for kickoff.

Mastadon

Banned
WHO CARES ABOUT CRICKET

Fucking hell it's dryer than a camel's arse.

Winds me up how everyone in this thread wins big money from betting.

I just lose, lose, lose. Gonna put a pound on now that'll inevitably dribble away from me.

Got a fuckoff Fish Pie from Tesco for me tea. Will time it for kickoff.

You're doing it wrong. Put higher stakes on safer bets and you'll be laughing.

Wilbur

Banned
Why does everyone think Willian in = Mata out? Atletico, Spurs, Utd. I definitely see the end for Moses, but not Mata.

Just because now you're juggling Mata, Oscar, De Bruyne, Willian, Schurrle and Hazard, all of who conceivably feel they should start whereas Moses was probably understanding of the fact he was a bench option.

Mastadon

Banned
Just because now you're juggling Mata, Oscar, De Bruyne, Willian, Schurrle and Hazard, all of who conceivably feel they should start whereas Moses was probably understanding of the fact he was a bench option.

But Mata is better than all of the others, so seems odd.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Willian is competing with Hazard not Mata. He plays on the LW.

So it's going to be: Willian - Oscar - Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom